Best use of the Windwool stacking up.

Windwool Cloth keeps stacking up on my bank alt and I was wondering what you consider to be the best use of it at this moment? I understand that this migh be reliant on what sells for how much on easch server. But just a pointer would be nice. I have a friend with a tailor alt if it should be made in to bolts or the crafted PvP gear. I tried selling the PvP pieces he can make but I can't seem to get them of my hands for a decent price. Make PvP gear to DE? Help plox.

Make imperial silk, craft bags or epic gear.

As previously stated, the toon with tailoring isn't mine. And as far as I know, Imperial Silk is soulbound? And also on a daily cooldown? Not sure on this tho. Haven't gotten any plans on leveling tailoring on any of my own toons in the future either. But thanks for the reply anyways.

Id probably assume crafted dreadful

I craft them to bolts and make bracers / cloaks. I DE them afterwards. I buy any cloth I can get for less than 2g each, making an ethereal shard costs less than 40g then (because of guild proccs). This is able to support my need for enchanting materials.

I'll just craft blues and DE them then. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I craft them to bolts and make bracers / cloaks. I DE them afterwards. I buy any cloth I can get for less than 2g each, making an ethereal shard costs less than 40g then (because of guild proccs). This is able to support my need for enchanting materials.
    damnit someone got to it before me.....

IMO this is the best investment you can make at set limits(above that pvp ger); you can just keep breaking the mats down so you have all the dust/essences you need