WA for Fabled Feather of Ji-kun

Hey guys, I have almost no experience when it comes to Weak Aura's and every time I attempt to make one, it fails horribly. I was wondering if there was any weak-aura strings currently out to monitor stacks & ICD of the Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun? If possible, I'd also like to get a WA to show when Brutal Talismon of the Shado-Pan procs as well.

Thanks in advance!

*edit*

Was wondering if there was a way to track the legendary meta gem proc as well?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95346
    Last edited by Haystack94; 2013-04-26 at 11:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haystack94 View Post
    Hey guys, I have almost no experience when it comes to Weak Aura's and every time I attempt to make one, it fails horribly. I was wondering if there was any weak-aura strings currently out to monitor stacks & ICD of the Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun? If possible, I'd also like to get a WA to show when Brutal Talismon of the Shado-Pan procs as well.

Thanks in advance!

*edit*

Was wondering if there was a way to track the legendary meta gem proc as well?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95346
    First off, the RPPM trinkets don't have a ICD.

This is the code for tracking the stacks of the trinket.
    Code:
    dGshbaWskvTlvXCLOzl4MIsFJsLDsu7f2nI9lH)kP(nPgSKmCPQJrKZHu1IfflxLNQ8yv1ZjyQKmzKmDuxMQRtOnkvSzKY2LknnrvFNsXTLIrtjFwKtkLUfLsNMIZRkTsKkhwOHjQmKGcZG1sy)Of)Ez7xtekxVhc1Yrw886XNtsSfMaM0t(h7EOhRbJcJckSGosbf2PdouynIb2afyWGXopz0e1BVJz(AcMHcROQtmtWPkQ64r2YVIknTIk6m2AVibJptk5huyKyJlafKLWYAsw8lyWyeXg1zsj)eGSe2xRduABiidySiuyznjl(fRLW(rl(9Y2VMiuUEpeQLJS451JpNKylWyDHSu(C5adaa

This is the code for tracking the stacks of the Meta-Gem.
    Code:
    duYhbaGlanxPy2u13OsStQyVODdz)sI)kL(nPgkadwcgoqhJOohuvlgQYYv8qOYtv9ycpNitKkPPsYKb10fDzkxhkBwcTDjPplvFNkvNusDBqoTsNNkLdlmnjYWKOMYuXV81O0MIHWAQfAKuZbnVV1jsSXAbGnDJxIxgyjGUaeFEiEyEyQ496aMk(r7nQ4HW85sftMm5hRVAKYnqJFfAe)cZJladXMBvRsbaZcf(kfCDdincMpNT3THkEuazsurhzECbyi2mqcJjtEegKA2E3gj6iZl0ApS2DeXJjFqfpUameBgiHXxJsBkgcRPwOrsnh08(wNiXgRfa20nM8vPJCPYLzsc

Oh, didn't realize that, duh XP.

Thanks a lot!!

Deleted
    Actually, Ji-Kun DOES have an ICD, to prevent the stacking proc from overriding itself. the ICD for Ji-Kun is 22 seconds, so you could have chain procs. for practical purposes though, it does not have an ICD since it can sometimes proc right after 22 seconds, or it decides to be an ass and proc after 2.2 minutes.

I'm a WeakAuras noob but here are my monitors for the Shado-Pan trinket proc + icd. Works for me.

Code:
    dSdLeaGEjf7cvX2uintkvzUuQQzRu3uIWTf4BOQ(Ss2PI2lz3OSFj8tjvddvgNeLdl0qLIgSGgUu6Gku)fk5yk4CqPQfcqlvHyXskTCipus4PQEmIEoftuIOPkvtgQMovxeaxfkvEMevxhHncLYwPurBgOTJQ0Pr6RuQW0Ou(UKKLrjUeLknAanEjPoPKOBjfUgL05HIll61sK(nO1G66r1LRB0h4Xgp85b71d0X1Xvx3KBWMqkZ1bSEVxVe2daS11r5IczDmTP(cbjA1zebDeDTsKrZbDkUoGicpUlc7Xn1eezfHqWIqhyweEGrCyJMrwr4yJjsSD9nmIRUocUt11di2ovD5YLRNv3gz4jUQvUoP6AoOUoM6GGM01SXaFoDhrxRePUolgKg11Cq)eOvwecblcVJs2YbkxUElcUqPX0eLKudfY0CqheYC9XKKu8K5XDrytuAO4jJeJoWKUa6AAJtFdJ4QRJG7uD9aITtvxUC56GqMFAnPMw40XPM2DeZ9izPgD72QJYffY6yAtDkjKPxdegOjhpwSQxDDqqt6A2yOmoDkU(jqRSiecweEhLSLduhefdY7OOh10QEvuChOM240zebDeDTsKrZbDJhjl10eszUEfam7amIojeUXHvXeGY10I66vxhe0KUMngkJt3r01krQR7yAt9K3K56gIAtEtMFcqqA16yng7gzmwJaqjQBNausDCcu0PqM(OC6jVjZ1RaguB0lcThCPtysSmT5EpJbPauNWKyzGeiYKGrDbOobl5nzUUtdsCDdKarMemQR3UJysKUPn37zmi1pbALfHqWIW7OKTCGY1BrWfknMMOKKAOqMMC6GqMRpMKKINmpUlcBIsdfpzKy0bM0fqxtBC6ByexDDeCNQRhqSDQ6YLlxheY8tRj10cNoo10UJyUhjl1O3WUT6OCrHSoM2uNscz6Kq4ghwftaQxdegOjhpwSQtX1pbALfHqWIW7OKTCGfHvwrj1jHBisDnTiSXNBuB24ZXXvo)HYSzXMaBy1QMLlSz1If(854xgNf(whgTCRcSHvRY1brXG8ok6rnlxVkkUdutBC6mIGoIUwjYO5GoM6GGM01SXaFoDCQPDhXujjKPxjZteyKmTFLKqMX(JRLUPogSSJicrHiSUJs2YbwhCmkWOB8izPMMqkZ1RaGzhGrKlxNxnhSXXjxc

Hello all.

I'd really appreciate any guidance on this one. ALL THREE of the strings above come up with error messages when I go to import to Weak Auras, only it's a different error message every time.

In each case, I copy from here using ctrl c, then paste with ctrl v, and going to the Import tab of WA.

For Fabled Feathers string as above, it says: "Error deserializing...Recount\Libs\AceSerializer3.0\AceSerializer3.0lua218. Invalid AceSerializer table format (no table end marker)"

For the Meta Gem one above, the error message is much the same as the previous, only the lua is lua175, and the end bit is: "Supplied data misses AceSerializer terminator ('^^')"

For the last one, the SPA trink, the error message is: "Error decompressing. Cannot decode map."

So...what's the story here? Bit odd not one of them works. Am I doing something wrong?

Tks in advance.

All of them work fine for me did you really copy everything ?

They do Sep, so thanks for that.

The only thing was, I had to take them in pieces. So a bit at a time, in other words, which was a bit of a pain. For some reason I couldn't copy the entire string(s) in one hit, other than the first one.

But they are 'live' at least.