Deleted

Question (Destro) Does Glyph of Demon Training work with Grimoire of Supremacy

Do the bonuses of Glyph of Demon Training work with enhanced demons e.g. does the Fel Imp also get the Imp's bonus (-50% cast time, bursts of 3) and ditto for the other demons?

If I believe Simcraft only glyph of conflagrate increases dps.
    Still I'm seeing many locks with the glyph.

Would this be for the heal of the observer when casting optical blast, assuming that the glyph works with Grimoire of supremacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    Do the bonuses of Glyph of Demon Training work with enhanced demons e.g. does the Fel Imp also get the Imp's bonus (-50% cast time, bursts of 3) and ditto for the other demons?

Would this be for the heal of the observer when casting optical blast, assuming that the glyph works with Grimoire of supremacy?
    Glyph of conflagerate? erm what? There is no DPS gain glyph for destruction. This includes Demon training glyph. I hope this thread gets closed now as this question gets asked about 10 times a day. Please see stickied guides at top of the warlock forums.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Yes.

Glyph of Conflagrate is not a DPS increase. There might be another reason but for me this is a remaining of Cataclysm sims.
    Glyph of Demon Training is not supposed to be a DPS increase either, but it can be in some situations.

It's not like we have a lot of alternatives.

Yes, the glyph works with Supremacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Glyph of conflagerate? erm what? There is no DPS gain glyph for destruction. This includes Demon training glyph. I hope this thread gets closed now as this question gets asked about 10 times a day. Please see stickied guides at top of the warlock forums.
    Seriously, the guys is asking if this glyph works with Gosup... you complaining about this thread needing a mod action seriously makes you look like a douche. Seriously...

O.T.: yes, the glyph works with Gosup. enjoy
    Read the signature rules

If you have Supremacy applied, you'll notice the tooltip on Glyph of Demon Training reflects the upgraded pet types
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Demon training can stack with demon hunting letting your void walker have absurd levels of armor....but that isn't what we are talking about. It applies to each pet respectively regardless of svc/sup grimoire. Both destro and aff really don't have any dps enhancing glyphs. Demo only does due to shenanigans with imp swarm vs short term haste gains and of course UVLS doom stacking with EA glyph.