Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Are you pandaren? Having twice as much rested XP can have a bigger effect than you might think.

Edit: I have leveled 11 90s. Doing Jade Forest, Krasarang, Four Winds and Kun-Lai gets me to 90 before leaving Kun-Lai each time. I cycled thru them to ensure I always had rested XP.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-04-26 at 09:39 PM.

At launch of MoP my Warlock hit 90 just starting dread wastes and had no gather professions. My Paladin which I leveled a couple months ago hit 90 just after entering Townlong with mining nodes along the way...with the 33% exp reduction it's going to be pretty easy to smash out 90 without hitting Townlong.

Fully rested. If you quest for a while, burn up some rested, then don't play again for a bit, I could see it.

Going from 85-90 and finishing in Dread Wastes was for right at the launch of the xpac, no rested.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

I prefer to skip straight to dread wastes at 89 to start collecting gear that'll help get your Ilvl where it needs to be to queue for heroics.

I've done 2lvls in Jade Forest, 1lvl in V4W, 1lvl in TLS, and final level doing most of DW.

I'll finish up Dread Wastes, then TL Steppes, mainly for the rep. Only quest i Did in kun-lai was the requisite to enter vale.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    I prefer to skip straight to dread wastes at 89 to start collecting gear that'll help get your Ilvl where it needs to be to queue for heroics.

I've done 2lvls in Jade Forest, 1lvl in V4W, 1lvl in TLS, and final level doing most of DW.

I'll finish up Dread Wastes, then TL Steppes, mainly for the rep. Only quest i Did in kun-lai was the requisite to enter vale.
    Thats another good reason to do DW. All the nice blue gear you get at the end of the quests. As for rep, you should do the Shado Pan quests in Kun-Lai and Townlong and at least the AC quests in Townlong. There are AC quests in other zones but they are buried behind a lot of other quests so if you want to level quickly youll have to skip them and come back later.