Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and be a major buzzkill here, but your naked, unadorned flesh won't look so good when you're 90, either.

Old man liverspots and all, eww.

As to the tattoo, itself, nothing at all against tattoos. I have a dragon based off my own drawing on my right shoulder and my wife has a tiger on the inside of her ankle.

But Garrosh? While it seemed well done, the subject material... ehh... wouldn't perhaps consider that the wisest of life choices, but hey, you're a big boy and are entitled to make those decisions and enjoy them for better or for worse.
    ok, suddenly I got this image of a guy who gets the image of a beautiful woman tattooed on his body.. and at 90 she's covered in liverspots.
    #boycottchina

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    ok, suddenly I got this image of a guy who gets the image of a beautiful woman tattooed on his body.. and at 90 she's covered in liverspots.
    Vivid, and quite likely all too accurate.

Good news is we'll pretty much all be in the same boat if/when we make it to 90!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of tattoos myself, but all things considered it is quite bad ass. Nice job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude thats so sick!

Work was well done, should be proud of it. Though I do hope it was well thought out and you won't regret it later down the road.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was the OP I would go to a public pool and start pushing people in yelling that they're dismissed. Oh the possibilities.

Lol @ the people saying "oh the tattoos will look bad when your 90." You'll look bad regardless of if you have tattoos or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a friend who was so into WoW that he got the symbol of the Horde tattooed on to his arm, because he was really into WoW and he was really into being horde in the game. This was a few years back.

He no longer plays WoW and super regrets his decision to get the tattoo.

Just sayin'.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    If I was the OP I would go to a public pool and start pushing people in yelling that they're dismissed. Oh the possibilities.
    and then get arrested, thrown in a cell with a man twice there size and they get made into there bitch.

Yes, real life is so much richer sometimes.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Xl House lX View Post
    I had a friend who was so into WoW that he got the symbol of the Horde tattooed on to his arm, because he was really into WoW and he was really into being horde in the game. This was a few years back.

He no longer plays WoW and super regrets his decision to get the tattoo.

Just sayin'.

YOLO

I'm all for video game tattoos. They show our passion. I have the Triforce on my back, and I want to get the Alliance crest somewhere on my body. Tho, being really scrawny, I just can't figure out where

and then get arrested, thrown in a cell with a man twice their size who plays a Gnome Warlock and they get made into there bitch.

Tweeked that for ya...

Now all you need to do is tattoo your jaw black.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. But, it's taking it abit to far. What if you get really fecked off with WoW...

For Garrosh Hellscream! For the REAL Horde!

Screw Thrall, Vol'Jin, Chenn, Baine, Lor'themar, Jaina, Varian, Gallywix.... *catches breath* Anduin, Sylvanas and Saurfang. Basically everyone who wants to kill him :P

That's badass
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by duttyboi View Post
    Good guy or bad guy, he is the ruthless, fearless, bloodthirsty leader that dwells deep inside my "Id".

And even though he wasn't the one to kill Mannoroth, killing your demons and wearing their remnants as trophies is some true warrior shit!

I never got the tattoo on a whim, I knew exactly what I was doing. Good thing it's MY body

And when I'm 90, i'll look like a badass all tatted up. What are you gonna do when you look like every other old fart??

Just kidding, nothing but love, I love my new tatts!!!!
    Eh, Garrosh never killed his demons, if anything he's succumbing to them. Besides, a true warrior knows when to fight and when to think.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    For Garrosh Hellscream! For the REAL Horde!

Screw Thrall, Vol'Jin, Chenn, Baine, Lor'themar, Jaina, Varian, Gallywix.... *catches breath* Anduin, Sylvanas and Saurfang. Basically everyone who wants to kill him :P
    Pretty sure even Blackhand and Gul'dan and Grom would want to kill Garrosh at this point...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

shame you wasted a drink.

and tattoos don't look so good when your 90.
    90 year olds don't really have great skin without tattoos, and by that age, I'd hope a person would be past the point of giving a fuck what someone else thought.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 09:31 PM ----------

and then get arrested, thrown in a cell with a man twice there size and they get made into there bitch.

You obviously have no idea about real life if you honestly think that's what a jail would be like for someone who committed a crime like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe i should get myself the Darkspear logo on my shoulder? to bad my arm ain't wide enough to give it the space it deserves *sadface*
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4