Unholy macro request

I am wanting to make a macro that spams scourge strike, and when ever there is enough RP to use Death coil and then back to scourge strike when there isn't enough RP.

#showtooltip scourge strike
    /cast scourge strike
    /cast death coil

I was thinking when you have enough RP it would just do Death coil, and if there wasnt enough do they next abilitiy, scourge strike.
    Doesn;t work though. Could anyone help try to make this one button macro?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as i know u can't do this.. u can tho make a 1 button macro with a mod ( if u just want to have 2 spells in 1 button).. something like ( u can do this for all abilities, even add more mods ):

#showtooltip [nomod] Scourge Strike; [mod:shift] Death Coil
    /cast [mod:shift[[nomod] Death Coil; Scourge Strike
    /petattack

This will make u cast Scourge strike when u press the key, and if u hold shift while u press it it will cast Death coil instead ( also makes pet attack that target )

awesome. I was hoping that there would be a way like [noexists 60] or something like that, ive seen something similar to my demo lock 1 button rotation macro

Quote Originally Posted by prestilence View Post
    awesome. I was hoping that there would be a way like [noexists 60] or something like that, ive seen something similar to my demo lock 1 button rotation macro
    WoW Macros can't do "if" commands(Eg. If RP <40 -> Death Coil). Nor can you macro 2 GCD abilities together without modifiers.

You really shouldn't get use to something like this, trust me

Yeah doing this would be nice for a beginner Unholy player but you won't be able to really pump out deeps like this (not saying you are going full on, just it's worth noting)

I mean i'll give some examples. I used to just, do the normal rotation, when I had no runes I would spam DC and when I had no rp I would spam SS. I worked nice, and I did okay. I got docsdebugrunes, simply because I wanted the runes closer to the center of the screen, and I got along with it a bar for RP, as well as a timer/stack counter on Timmys buff. This lead me to be able to know when runes were off CD, along with my current RP, and also show me when I should be waiting (I generally wait if timmy is guna shrink in ~7 seconds) to dump large amounts of RP. I don't know the exact number, but this did lead to a dps increase for me. It let me better control the flow of runes and runic power as well as timmy. So be careful if you are going to get used to this sorta playstyle ^^