Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I play Ret/hunter in 2v2 at 1900 MMR, all the healer/DPS teams we face are hard, the hardest are definetly priests, you think you have them down, and life swap happens.

I had a game the other day, Resto druid BM hunter, it lasted TWENTY MINUTES! A double dps arena game that lasts 20 mins... BM hunter wasnt bad but it was blade edge arena so I ran away lika mofo all game long. We ended up killing the hunter.

But that said, 2s are not balanced, sadly. I much prefer have 3s balanced than 2s
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97457-scissors is not a sword... or at least thats what my mom told me when I was 6.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honnycorns View Post
    I had a game the other day, Resto druid BM hunter, it lasted TWENTY MINUTES! A double dps arena game that lasts 20 mins... BM hunter wasnt bad but it was blade edge arena so I ran away lika mofo all game long. We ended up killing the hunter.

But that said, 2s are not balanced, sadly. I much prefer have 3s balanced than 2s
    After playing 2s and 3s myself, it does feel like 2v2 maybe shouldn't even be in the game because of the imbalance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Honnycorns View Post
    I play Ret/hunter in 2v2 at 1900 MMR, all the healer/DPS teams we face are hard, the hardest are definetly priests, you think you have them down, and life swap happens.

So the fact that you guys managed to outheal the enemies hunter for 20 minutes and in the end outheal a dedicated healer isn't more worrying to you? really?

Deleted
    If we play heal/dps, and go up against a heal/dps, I tend to just equip PvE gear. Burst is a little easier.
    Healing is pretty strong right now, but so is burst. They probably need to tone both down a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Healers have been annoying to kill since BC really, can't tell you the amount of times I've been raging at a healer who's just laughing in my face because I simply couldn't put a proper dent in him(or her).

Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    if you have 2 dps and there is a healer on opposide team, is very difficult to kill him.
    Completly disagree. As 2 dps you've a great chances to destroy something in the opener - talking about serious business 2 dps like mage/rog, sp/rog, hunt/rog, mage/sp and few others aka not just picking 2 random dd and playing. I've been on recieving end as dk dieing in 20 sec against rog/mage through all defensive cds (including AMZ) between all instant cc on my priest. With pala it would be easier to survive for sure, but properly coordinated rog/mage have enough reset potential to instantly buble pala and drop him down seconds later.

Imo atm 2v2 is only fun as 2 dps becouse you don't go into retarded draw games. Dd+heal against dd+heal is epithome of retardedness now, if both are falling back on defensive play when things become threatening the game lasts so long it's not even funny. It's fun how i caped my honor geared alt mage in 20-30 min and then first game as dk/heal was a draw against WW monk+disc that deny me of all kill opportunities with RoP followed by disarm, by root, by stun.

Seriously nerf healing and 3v3 will become unplayable so i gladly accept 2v2 dd/heal mirror gayness as required sacrifice.

Deleted
    The healing is fine...in 3v3+
    But for 1v1 and 2v2 healing+DD is ridicilus maybe blizz have to remove healing and tanking specs from 2v2.Even better they have to remove healing spec from all arena brackets.I never see and hear in any ancient arena on live just some doc to get in and start healing the wounded Gladiator/s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    no its not, in fact healing is very weak compared to the past expansions, even cata
    Depends on what you play really. Try a warlock. Notice how you cannot outdamage Second Wind or Rejuvenation. Let alone actual heals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Depends on what you play really. Try a warlock. Notice how you cannot outdamage Second Wind or Rejuvenation. Let alone actual heals.
    Really? As in you're serious about this, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    I wouldn't agree on that.
    I'm with you on that. One of my characters is a Resto/Ele Shaman, I skipped PvP in Cata but was very active in WotLK. Now, WotLK was pretty much faceroll for healing in PvE, but it was nowhere near as difficult to take down a healer then as it is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    affliction is just broken bad, that is a lock issue not a healer issue.

best of example is mages, who don't even have to land the cs anymore to kill you just blanket silence you after the deep for lol u dead.