Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ever since we saw the login screen of Mists of Pandaria, I've thought about how cool it would be if those mountain-Mogu came to life. The Divine Bell is designed to bring statues to life, right? The digsite in the Vale is right behind the Mogu Argonath.

I would love one of the early encounters being a race to stop and take over one of the Mogunaths, with success giving you a cutscene where you use the Mogunath to break the Dranosh'ar Gate.

That would be Epic.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 05:06 PM ----------

Thinking about it further.

The first encounter of the raid will start somewhere around Northwatch Hold/Theramore, at the mouth of the river. The encounter will be a gauntlet like the last encounter in the Frozen Throne dungeon, as you defeat patrolling orcs and bust down barriers on a ride up the river as the Mogunath slowly advances behind you, and if it catches you it one-shots you. If you get far enough upriver you come to the warlock who is controlling the Mogunath, and when you kill him it grinds to a halt. Lorewalker Cho appears and says he thinks he knows how to control the giant statue, just give him some time.

Later in the instance, perhaps the second to last encounter, Cho comes running up to you. He's figured out how to control the statue! Unfortunately, Garrosh has the other statue and is smashing down the Alliance and the troll resistance. You have to have one person drive your giant statue and play rock'em sock'em robots, while the rest of the team breaks through to the people in control of the statue.

Deleted
    Obviously Gamon will be the secret HC only extra boss.

i wish there is a boss somewhat like FL zzzz wouldnt mind another vehicle fight tbh :P (you know cause its "Siege" of orgrimmar)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Reasons why your guessing won't be reality :

> They already stated 12 bosses is the minimum per tier since DS.
    > They like to split lfr in equal parts of 3 or 4 bosses each , which means 12 or 16.
    > I believe that garrosh will be like spine and madness, 1. you fight to weaken him, 2. you force the sha/old god to manifestate.
    > Heroic only boss (even if they said they won't) where you just fight the old god, which imo they should def consider doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 7th Sha will not be heroic only, its way to ''important'' or ''vital'' for the story to be HC only. I actually doubt they will do a heroic only boss, I expect a heroic only Phase on the Garrosh encounter. (eg. Ragnaros, Sha of Fear) About 11 to 12 bosses is my guess, they've liked the size of the recent tiers, and I cant imagine anyone doesnt actually like larger Tiers. It just seems like the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I would actually prefer if he was having some kind of mental struggle with the sha/Y'shaaraj. In phase 1 you attack Garrosh himself. In phase 2 you fight the sha or whatever. In phase 3 Garrosh takes full control over it.
    I like this a lot.

Instead of "Oh pity the corrupted villian" card, played time and again (Arthas, Illidan, Deathwing, etc.). Garrosh would surpass his father by mastering his corruption rather than being enslaved by it, and then threaten to use it to eclipse the world out of pride of his own military might.

If his power was significant enough to scare the alliance, it puts them in a very good position to actually get their hands dirty (rather than just letting the horde and rebellion go at it, and cleaning up the rest)

I don't think Y'shaarj will be directly involved. but who knows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    I would actually prefer if he was having some kind of mental struggle with the sha/Y'shaaraj. In phase 1 you attack Garrosh himself. In phase 2 you fight the sha or whatever. In phase 3 Garrosh takes full control over it.
    I doubt the last part will be about garrosh taking full control, more like yshaarj taking full control, Garrosh is a vessel for it to manifest in. I'm pretty sure no current characters in the lore would be powerful enough to enslave the power and mind of an old gold and not end up destroying his own body. Maybe a titan would be able to, but then again titans aren't even close to the power of an old god either, maybe sargeras but he'd probably go even more nuts of a result.

Part 1 Get him low
    Part 2 Push it out
    Part 3 Get it weak and push it into containment or kill it.