Can someone tell me how it's going balance druids for pvp?

Duels, arenas and such?
    My main is a monk, I do not want to be rogues~mages~fotm.
    Just looking for a decent class.
    Last edited by Aminance; 2013-04-27 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't you want to play a superior class/spec though? Why hold back?

There's nothing wrong playing a superior class/spec and you shouldn't feel bad for it. Why are you giving in to people who knowingly play lesser classes/specs that complain about their sad state. Don't let those people bully you. Play whatever you think fits your play style the best.

Don't expect a pat on the back for playing something special either. That's what some of those people who play lesser classes/specs expect from random people on the internet. Then they'll try and bully others who play good classes/specs by naming them "fotm rollers." When you step back and think about it, you realize how sad it all is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post

There's nothing wrong playing a superior class/spec and you shouldn't feel bad for it. Why are you giving in to people who knowingly play lesser classes/specs that complain about their sad state. Don't let those people bully you. Play whatever you think fits your play style the best.

Don't expect a pat on the back for playing something special either. That's what some of those people who play lesser classes/specs expect from random people on the internet. Then they'll try and bully others who play good classes/specs by naming them "fotm rollers." When you step back and think about it, you realize how sad it all is.
    Great answer to his question! Feel better after that little rant about your class choices?

OT: Balance is pretty damn delicious on most aspects of pvp atm.
    They have one of the best tools for looking down healers/casters right now via vortex+solar beam.
    It is so insanely good that i sometimes want to smash my head through the wall.

In the end its all about enjoying it. If you enjoy a spec you will achieve success with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post

Ignore this guy. We are fine. Or, ill say we are more than fine. Maybe even perfect. Though, I will have to say that in my opinion Boomkins have a lot higher skillcap than most other classes.