Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    You guys ever had organised raids against the other shrine? Seems boring if you are alone in there but might just be me
    Yeah we've had a couple. Generally people try to spawn as many guards as they can. We had one group hold the Shrine of the Seven Stars bank for around 20 minutes before someone figured out that guards don't just spawn if the attacker is next to an NPC but if any friendly player is in combat near an NPC.. they ran through the shrine and spawned about twenty guards.

It's not impossible with enough healers, of course.

Also as someone mentioned earlier, the battle fatigue debuff combined with the 50% mortal strike from the guards really hurts tanks. I initially tried this on a blood DK but between the fact that the guards appear immune to dodge and parry, and with all the snap kicks and debuffs it just doesn't work.

I'd like to see what a group of stealthies could do.
    Last edited by ryuxlol; 2013-04-27 at 06:05 PM.

I don't play on a pvp server at this time, i use to on a DK.... But if you're flagged, except to die at any time. regardless of location.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I want the mentality of crossroads back

10+ Year Old Account
    this is one of the reasons why i will never transfer from my uber low pop server

Huh.

Folks wanting to afk in complete safety whilst they bank?

I guess PvP doesn't happen on a PvP server after all.

I like to think I do what I can to make PvP servers behave as advertised. Some people hate me for that, but they just end up in my next video.

Ha, people are actually whining about dying in the shrines? I believe you picked the wrong server type, if so. Besides, nothing pleases me more than killing someone glued to an auction house, likely jacking up prices on something to make it overpriced for others.

10+ Year Old Account
    We probably don't see lot of this cuz only sad douches do it, only seen 1 rogue try it and well... he could have picked better target than my warlock never seen him after that. Some hunters/wlocks try gank people outside of the shrine almost every day tho.

On my very low pop server, alliance fairly regularly group together and raid Two Moons. There's a shadow priest that makes his way inside the shrine all the time and kills people. I've never seen him actually get attacked by guards. Seven Stars seems harder to do without stealth.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuxlol View Post
    I like to think I do what I can to make PvP servers behave as advertised. Some people hate me for that, but they just end up in my next video.
    I wouldn't really call ganking PvP. I honestly don't care what you want to do, whatever gets you off. If you want to be a PvPer though then why don't you go do some BGs or arenas? You're not doing anything but annoying people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I wouldn't really call ganking PvP. I honestly don't care what you want to do, whatever gets you off. If you want to be a PvPer though then why don't you go do some BGs or arenas? You're not doing anything but annoying people.
    Any action that has one player in combat with another player is pvp. Even pet battles against other players are pvp, in the sense.

A lot of players (myself included) find enjoyment by breaking the monotony of battlegrounds/arenas by participating in world pvp. A lot of players roll on PvP servers without any regard to why they are labeled as such. Finding them in their cities where they think themselves safe, and reminding them they rolled on a PvP server, is one of the most satisfying feelings you can have in the game.

If it isn't your piece of pie fighting players from the other faction, and would rather go around picking flowers and fighting robots all day, be my guest. But don't get your panties in a bunch if you end up getting killed in your city if you're flagged for PvP. It is World of WARcraft, after all.

ahahah baconn, just read all the caps in your sig. made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    If it isn't your piece of pie fighting players from the other faction, and would rather go around picking flowers and fighting robots all day, be my guest. But don't get your panties in a bunch if you end up getting killed in your city if you're flagged for PvP. It is World of WARcraft, after all.
    You obviously missed the part where I said I couldn't care less what he does. I'm just saying that ganking is a form of PvP that's hard to take seriously.