Thread: WA SR Question

Deleted

WA SR Question

So i've been messing around with WA trying to compile the function of a load of my current addons in to just one package and i've hit a bit of a brick wall with SR.

The aura initially worked but for some reason appears to have stopped working properly for no apparent reason.
    I'm trying to get the icon to show at % of targets health, and when I hit SR I want it to show the CD and a standard circle sweep. I seem to have made that happen properly but since it 'broke' the rune CD is now coming into play which it wasn't before.

I've found some custom triggers for it on various forums etc but nothing seems to be able to do exactly what I want.

The current settings i'm using are 2 separate triggers, one is: type: status -> CD progress (spell)
    And the other is a status target health
    The trigger is set to any trigger, not all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit:
    For reference, the current string i've got to is:
    Code:
    dGZddaGAOu1lfG2LG41qjmtbWCHkA2K62iPDcf7LA3q2pujJckj)LGFlYqfqdgQsdhrhuG6uqj6ycQZbLsluOwkuvTyeYYv6Hqv8uPhtONJYeHsLPQOjRGPdUicQdJQlR66e9nH00qG2mc12vOpcLIZJe(SOMhcYifKonjJgPgpuHtkqEMqCnOQCpOs9DeWWqIwgusTd7PRYnie8LyU4XzqIjedNCIuAfqHWW5anwGuzAqGLK69CYVUm3WHqWqIgc26s1DWDWtxjcwvo)1txg51AmCQ3ychHYOrWNRePaxGV5dgCHvLZF90fOG8UmGdsMlJ8Ango1BmHJqz0i4ZL8R4ra95AG2nsu3pEe4INuspKiacx4nWnL3Zy4cVyvjVwJLUsKcCb(Mp4kzxGrETgdN6DSRKDbjsbo2vI(4rGlxcjxj7cKFfpcOpxd0o2L8R4ra95AGwir(LdP1Lq42GRoXh80vYUGOMZyo2Dt67PlvPguEAWGRKDbXevI4GJDf1CgZtxMcL13f7iCWZqdiMGWMqNgm4UpRsOjfK3vjMqUIPKEiraKJDhumSxIeb14DSRAWT43LpmOavcX1cWQY5VmpnMWE6cRkN)6Plqb5DzahKmxj6JhbUCjKCj)kEeqFUgODJe19JhbUHEUgODzsI(4rqG7jwHd3giHdqaCLSlirkWXUsKcCb(Mp4kzxG8R4ra95AG2XUKFfpcOpxd0cjYVCiTUec3UmjrF8iOsIjwHdxb8eCNcDgm(NgCLiyv58xpDLif4c8nFWGbdUij15QY5VmJbRDvOXVS7ydUJgtycsjLgSb

Make it 2 WeakAuras.

WeakAura 1 High Strata: Soul Reaper Debuff Duration on the enemy
    WeakAura 2 Low Strata: less than 35% health

When there's a debuff on the enemy it will count down the time and the debuff time is roughly equal the cooldown time

Deleted
    Brilliant, a bit of a roundabout way of doing it but thanks for that .