Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I'm free to voice my opinion. Dont like it? Guess what... follow your own advice.
    i wouldnt call saying hearthstone is boring a valid opinion just sounds like your trolling when you say that. did you really think your post on hearthstone being boring was even worth posting

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    i wouldnt call saying hearthstone is boring a valid opinion just sounds like your trolling when you say that. did you really think your post on hearthstone being boring was even worth posting
    Nah he's right, IT LOOKS boring. He didn't say "I think it's boring"... 2 different things. If you only want positive replies on everything, maybe you should move to North Korea, where everything is censored... Get over yourself man. You saying you LOVE the game (withouth having played it) is a weirder statement to make then him saying that "it looks boring". But whatever right. The internet will persevere...

Deleted
    While I'm all psyched up about Hearthstone as you are, he is right that his opinion is as valid as ours. We think it looks nice, he thinks it looks boring. It would be a bad feedback, if he created a thread stating just "Hearthstone is boring" but this is a comment under a newspost for gods' sake... As long as he doesn't go "FUFUFU, I'M GUNNA STOP PLAYING WOW CUZ HEALTHSTONE SUX", let him have his opinion...

im completely confused.....why does garrosh look like complete ass lol. but seriously is this a trading card game like yugioh or is it like a game you download/play on a computer

Was a little disappointed with the new Hearthstone video, the fight wasn't anywhere near as interesting as the last two videos.

I wonder if it had to do with the way those classes decks work or simply one of those 'luck of the draw' moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    Uther's dead too, what's your point?

5.3 probably wont be until the 14th, the ptr still seems unstable. But who knows blizzard seems to be in the rushing mood lately.
    Uther wasn't a raid boss killed by the entire WoW population.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    im completely confused.....why does garrosh look like complete ass lol. but seriously is this a trading card game like yugioh or is it like a game you download/play on a computer
    It's a virtual trading card game so you'll be able to play it on your computer and at launch or soon after, it'll have support for the ipad and smartphones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    What is your point? This game has hundreds of cards that we've killled or fought in game. What point are you trying to make? Deathwing is a legendary card that you can turn into, and we've killed him before. Totally confused as to what you are trying to say, rofl.

Deleted
    You already quoted me twice, telling some BS you've no idea about... this lets me seriously question your IQ.

Saying that, Hearthstone looks boring is a valid opinion... do you run around and tell people who think that 22 people chasing a ball (football) LOOKS boring, that they should stfu cause their opinion is not valid?
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-27 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    True. But everyone who played WC3 killed Uther, didnt even take a raid.

Does anyone else think that the guy who does these videos tries to make his voice all epic and cool but turn out to sound like a douche? I think its that same butthole that sings for the elite tauren chieftains. He just tries too hard like a tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You already quoted me twice, telling some BS you've no idea about... this lets me seriously question your IQ.

Saying that, Hearthstone looks boring is a valid opinion... do you run around and tell people who think that 22 people chasing a ball (football) LOOKS boring, that they should stfu cause their opinion is not valid?
    No it is not a valid opinion. It's very bland and you didn't say why you think it is boring. You haven't played it either so your opinion seems to be either trollish or just making assumptions that are baseless.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    True. But everyone who played WC3 killed Uther, didnt even take a raid.

This .

i'm mad how they're nerfing pvp power. my lock isn't fully geared yet with the tyran set and i'm only 59% pvp power. i wanted a good 62-65%