Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Game mechanics had Vol'Jin attacking alliance players and hexing them while they tried to attack Thrall before Garrosh became Warchief, basically acting as a second boss...
    Game mechanics had you kill every fucking leader on Azeroth.
    So uhhh who are these imposters...........?

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xanthazar View Post
    I'm more in to Horde lore, but when it comes to Turalyon, the guy just is pure awesome.

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)
    That would be epic indeed.

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And then you climaxed.
    The sad thing about it, is that what he said can happen very easily. Blizzard is awesome, but I have serious doubts about where are they leading the overall story.

There are no epic things anymore in the Warcraft universe. Stories are divided between dailies which fucking sucks. As soon as something epic happens you are forced to do 5 days of dailies in order to see the next step which doesn't seem as epic anymore. It's like you're lookin at a 2 hour movie but you get 10 hour commercials every 2 minutes in to the movie.

And the amount of neutral characters is just ugh....

This is why I really doubt that something like what Xanthazar said will happen (although as I said before it's quite easy). I wouldn't be surprised if Tyralyon and Alleria walked through the portal holding hands with Orcs.
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2013-04-27 at 05:46 PM.