Deleted

Demo + Everlasting Affliction/Demon Training

Random question about these 2 glyph's, I haven't seen any detailed post about these so I'm just wondering should we ever use them?
    Ex: I have UVoLS so I should use EA to have more Doom crit/uptime which leads to several more imps.
    Or should EA only be used if above the 8k Haste point?
    Also since UVoLS helps spawn many imps, would Demon training buff the imps damage?
    Thanks.

Deleted
    from what ive read, you should be using EA glyph as it increases duration of doom and along with pandemic it will more than double the duration of doom, allowing you to have a 100% crit doom up for longer and will alow you to potentially have a "super" doom up during a possible downtime where UVLS doesnt proc, so you should be using that glyph with UVLS. as for the other glyph, it doesnt increase dmg at any point, it only increases its burst due to how it works, as it will cause your imp cast 3 fire bolts fast and then regen energy to 100 and then cast 3 again, so it doesnt increase the dmg, and im not sure it works on your wild imps but in any case, it doesnt increase your dmg.

Sacrifice buffs imps damage. And Imp/Fel Imp =/= Wild Imp

Deleted
    Ok Thanks alot, one more question, so I should be using Sac + EA ? or EA on its own is better? ( heared that 1 target / nuke bosses Sac is best but bad against multi dot fights?)

Sac/EA with Lei Shen trinket. Happy days.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Sacrifice is never a DPS increase with demo. At best it is ON PAR with GoServ. Simcraft shows GoSac as a dps increase because it calculates it as a 30% boost, which is INCORRECT. The Tooltip is out of date and it is only a 25% boost. Even with the 30% boost it is only a small dps increase on VERY rare situations, and a few fights.

EA however is a (albeit small) dps increase if you have the UVoLS trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Felfire1 View Post
    Sacrifice is never a DPS increase with demo. At best it is ON PAR with GoServ. Simcraft shows GoSac as a dps increase because it calculates it as a 30% boost, which is INCORRECT. The Tooltip is out of date and it is only a 25% boost. Even with the 30% boost it is only a small dps increase on VERY rare situations, and a few fights.

EA however is a (albeit small) dps increase if you have the UVoLS trinket
    I'm pretty sure Sac is a DPS increase on multi target fights with UVLS where you can have multiple crit buffed Dooms rolling on targets. In those situations Wild Imps do a significant majority of of Demo's damage

Deleted
    whats this talk about GoSac? that wasnt the question that was asked.

If your UVoLS is a raid finder one, maybe you could go for EA on single target but if it's 522+ then not glyphing EA might be a dps gain due to the increased chance. The DPS gain or lose is in fact so small that it's all about how lucky you are with your procs. Also, on multitarget fights (Council, Magaera and even Twin Consort) glyphing EA no matter your UVoLS ilvl is proven as a DPS gain by some sources.

Demon Training when you're using Felguard (which you should as demo) is purely for the extra defense it provides you with your talent tier 45.