10+ Year Old Account

t15 4psc bonus set...

is t15 4pcs bonus set also good and worth for assassination rogue, like is great for combat ???

thx and cheer xD

10+ Year Old Account
    It is great; not great like combat for assassination, but still good. To see approximately how powerful it is for assassination, pull your character up on Shadowcraft, and manually equip/unequip set pieces - there should be a stat weighting shown on the left side, and, more importantly, a direct jump in your listed DPS by equipping the set.

If you prefer other methods, you're welcome to repeat the same process in SimulationCraft, but that requires manual gemming/reforging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post
    It is great; not great like combat for assassination, but still good. To see approximately how powerful it is for assassination, pull your character up on Shadowcraft, and manually equip/unequip set pieces - there should be a stat weighting shown on the left side, and, more importantly, a direct jump in your listed DPS by equipping the set.

If you prefer other methods, you're welcome to repeat the same process in SimulationCraft, but that requires manual gemming/reforging.
    thx a lot m8

cheer

Quote Originally Posted by Mugajak View Post

Actually in simcraft you can disable the set bonus directly without changing anything else to see the effect the set bonus has on your dps.

just load the profile in simcraft, find the line that says:
    # tier15_4pc_melee=1

and change it to
    tier15_4pc_melee=0

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant that he'd need to write in the lines for having the 4p, and gemming/reforging for the new gear appropriately in SimC, rather than hitting "optimize" a couple of times and checking the result in ShC.

But yes, after putting together a 4p profile, you can easily see the exact effect by making the above change in the profile for SimC.

I am combat and I got my t15 4p yesterday and tried som LFR. I saw a remarkable dps increase while stacking AR and SB, but I was constantly energy capping. Do people advise stacking CDs or using them separately? I know that ms/connection needs to be considered, and maybe also haste?

Deleted
    I have 12k+ haste, and tried combat yesterday night after getting fist weapon from twins hm. I noticed the same energy capping during AR/SB, even with the AR glyph and le 4p15.
    Yet the 4p15 is very good for combat, allowing lots more eviscerate during AR.