Making & Selling Delicious Chocolate Cakes (Children's Week - "Bad Example")

During Children's Week players will be looking to obtain obtain [Delicious Chocolate Cake] for the Bad Example achievement.

Now cooking a Delicious Chocolate Cake isn't easy as one might think, Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake is only obtainable from Dalaran or Shattrath cooking daily quests. They have a pretty low chance as well to get from them.

Once you do obtain [Recipe: Delicious Chocolate Cake], there are a few materials you will need. [Small Egg] and [Mageroyal] are the two main ingredients that must be farmed or bought from the AH, the rest can be bought from vendors. Full list of ingredients can be found here.

Now comes the gold making! Farming small eggs can be VERY easy with this spot in Westfall.

You will be killing Greater Fleshripper around a rotting carcass.

Here is a screenshot of my sales last year for Children's Week. 20,000g from these alone! Selling them at a peak price of 500g each! You can also sell extra small eggs for 150g a stack of 8 for example. Also, if you want to corner the Mageroyal market for the week you can sell them for 25g for a stack of 3 or more!

Original post can be found at http://www.elvinelol.com/forums/showthread.php?699

One monkeywrench we have now that wasn't present a year ago: Account-wide achievements. I suspect that will cause a severe drop off in sales for this cake, but it will still have some demand since not everyone has completed that whole series of meta achieves. I just don't think the demand will be nearly as high as year's past.