Thread: Blizzcon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's very difficult to get tickets after 2 seconds, from my experience tickets sell out 2-4 seconds after they go on sale.
    If you're 5000+ in queue you're most likely not getting them but you can still try.
    I placed 2000 my first year and 200 this year and one big thing that will help you is watching over the U.S certified clock the tickets go on sale about the same time the clock turns to 10.

Deleted
    Probably a good idea to buy some kind of air filtration. Conventions are very hot and very smelly.

Takes out all the fun.

I was able to get one on Wednesday. I was thinking of getting more when I queued but being military I risk getting deployed and don't want a bunch of tickets I can't do much with

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0xChan View Post
    I was able to get one on Wednesday. I was thinking of getting more when I queued but being military I risk getting deployed and don't want a bunch of tickets I can't do much with
    You mean you don't want to be stuck with too many tix that you can't scalp... Be honest... And chances are, since you're in the military, you may not even be able to use the ticket you supposedly bought. Scalpers and anyone THINKING of scalping are the scum of the earth. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. Oh well, karma will get you in the end.