10+ Year Old Account

1% per pet battle at 87?

1% per pet battle at 87 is this faster than questing?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    sounds like a waste of time

Deleted
    I would go for qeusting, It gives you gold and gear to. (and reputation).

You get the same reward as completing a quest for each pet battle which in my experience is less than 1%, pet battles can be fun but they are not a quick way to level.

That would be 100 pet battle god sounds like some kinda nightmare to me,where the original lavender town music plays in the back ground and a multi headed badger mocks me from the corner

Deleted
    Best alternative to questing I guess - perhaps on par with dungeon grind.
    Sad but true when they already have invented something amazing like scenarios

BUT WcII OST is awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    let's assume the average player takes about 2-3 hrs played at that level.

If 1 battle = 1%, then 1 level = 100 battles.

Lets also assume it takes about 3 mins per battle and some time in between to the next battle (1min). 100 x 4mins = 400 mins ---> 400mins / 60 = 6.67 hrs to level up

NOT worth it. However it DID use to be better than anything else for leveling http://youtu.be/k_-3KnZsO50?t=1m47s

I don't understand why they haven't tried converting older dungeons into scenarios or simply adding new ones to help leveling. Also the non-heroic 90 scenarios should be available at 85.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    1% per pet battle at 87 is this faster than questing?
    While not faster, I found them a nice break away from questing and AV!

Deleted
    Very good alternative imho

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't understand why they haven't tried converting older dungeons into scenarios
    That is an awesome idea, please go on the official forums with this. The lack of healers at low levels kills ques.

Although, I wouldn't want to lose the ability to go into those instances as a high level and stomp them for transmog gear / low level cloth and mats
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

It's not as efficient as questing smartly, but it definitely beats out dungeons and battlegrounds(lol). This is only true for the last couple of MoP levels btw, at all other levels pet battles are very inefficient to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't understand why they haven't tried converting older dungeons into scenarios or simply adding new ones to help leveling. Also the non-heroic 90 scenarios should be available at 85.
    You know they could do scernarios for past events.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.