1. #1

    Question Justice / Honor points

    As a PvP player I had my share of farming bg's etc. Finally geared, happy me.

    So I figured I'd go do something PvE with my offspec, converting excess honor to JP. Turns out the JP gear is quite bad? And as far as I know there isn't a JP trade goods guy for MoP stuff like the one in Orgrimmar (Could be wrong, just haven't found him yet).

    So basically, what do I do with my JP / Honor now? I've got all heirloom pieces, so that's not an option...

  2. #2
    Convert to honor and buy motes.

  3. #3
    you know that you can upgrade your heirlooms to a higher level?.
    have a look at the ah and see what cata mats are worth. might be worth while just buying mats and selling.
    or as said above, buy motes.

  4. #4
    Brewmaster jahasafrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    United States
    It's kind of a bummer how useless JP are, I usually just buy mats and head to the AH.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer Bluesftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Right here, right now
    or if you're enchanter - buy any 1250 honor offpieces and de them for crystals
    or buy those tbc (?) offhand daggers for 105 honor and vendor them all , gives around 600g / honor cap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts