Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What do you think the next continent will be?

Blizzard has made it pretty clear at the release of MoP that they did not like not having a brand new continent. I think its safe to say we all knew eventually there would be a continent south of the maelstrom eventually, but now that thats pandaria, where could a new continent be? Predictions?

Deleted
    Or maybe a whole new planet? =)

This, or the other side of Azeroth.. the place ships sailed to, but never returned.

While not really a continent, I'd like to see the Broken Isles frm WC3 appear in WoW. And greatly expannding it by letting the naga raise more land from the depths. It would fit the South Sea expansion

Deleted
    Xoroth!

a south sea expansion would be cool with azhara as final boss or maybe the old god that corrupted the night elvees into naga (im not so goood at lore so maybe theyr dead :/) and the zandalari king (forgot his name) although it might be a little lame with trolls yet again so im thinking burning legion will return next expansion and south sea after that maybe

Deleted
    I would hope Xoroth. I think its about time that we left Azeroth again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BellularGaming View Post
    I would hope Xoroth. I think its about time that we left Azeroth again.
    This definitely, I definitely want to go to another planet, especially a Legion themed one since they are my favourite villains/theme.

I swear the broken isle went back under water after you finished your mission there.

Quote Originally Posted by menion View Post
    Blizzard has made it pretty clear at the release of MoP that they did not like not having a brand new continent.
    I didn't get that feel at all. What do you mean?

EDIT: Me dumb for not seeing double negatives.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-04-28 at 06:33 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I swear the broken isle went back under water after you finished your mission there.
    Not really, though Illidan did make the Tomb of Sargeras collapse, so that likely caused a lot of havoc and likely caused another portion of ruins to forced to submerge.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Not really, though Illidan did make the Tomb of Sargeras collapse, so that likely caused a lot of havoc and likely caused another portion of ruins to forced to submerge.
    Anyhow I feel like an entire south seas expansion could be a lot of fun. Even more so to those of us that allied our selves with the bloodsail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I didn't get that feel at all. What do you mean?
    Blizzard has stated in several interviews that they came to dislike the disjointed nature of Cataclysm's 80-85 content. Each zone had a radically different look and feel and they had little relating them together beyond a few basic expansion themes. It's much easier to make zones naturally flow into one another if they are physically located next to each other.

Anyways, I am generally confident we'll have a Legion-themed expansion next and the best place for that to take place would be Argus. Xoroth, the only other known Legion-controlled world, doesn't really have much lore to go along with it other then general Legion themes. Argus on the other hand has well-established Draenei/Eredar history behind it
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    Blizzard has stated in several interviews that they came to dislike the disjointed nature of Cataclysm's 80-85 content. Each zone had a radically different look and feel and they had little relating them together beyond a few basic expansion themes. It's much easier to make zones naturally flow into one another if they are physically located next to each other.
    Yes I agree with that. But the guy I quoted basically said the opposite.

EDIT: Me dumb for not seeing double negatives.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-04-28 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Another world, please. So sick of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    While not really a continent, I'd like to see the Broken Isles frm WC3 appear in WoW. And greatly expannding it by letting the naga raise more land from the depths. It would fit the South Sea expansion

Deathwing kind of broke them when he popped out.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Well I believe we'll see the rest of the Great sea soon, lots of resurfaced islands, various landmasses and areas not yet accessible.

+ I am convinced there is something on the other side of Azeroth, separating the Veiled sea and the Forbidden sea. Something that was obviously not a part of the Original lands molded by the Titans. Most likely it would be dark lands possibly related to the remaining Old Gods.

lastly we'll probably go to another plane to fight the Burning Legion soon. Hopefully Argus. They could make such a giant world out of that

10+ Year Old Account
    I still dont understand why people think we are ready to invade the MAIN (known) HQ of the Legion, aka Argus. It buggles my mind. I wouldnt be against it at all, it just seems wierd.

I expect Azshara to come before/next , with a south seas and possible HUGE continent (Nazjatar) as the main continent. I think it would be amazing, but thats just me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes I agree with that. But the guy I quoted basically said the opposite.
    No,he said the same thing, you just didn't read it properly. Note the double negations. "did not like not having" = "like having"

Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    No,he said the same thing, you just didn't read it properly. Note the double negations. "did not like not having" = "like having"
    Ah yes, double negatives always gets me. >.<

Maybe they could mix Assassin's Creed 4 and Wow : South Seas ?
    And if they could bring in Gangplank and Miss Fortune in there, that would be swell.