Need some Fire/frost PVP gearing/spec help

Right,lets get into it. I havent played the game for nearly a year now,until i came back a few days ago and started lvling up my mage once again. Now that i just turned 90,there is so much stuff that is new,that im totally clueless of what spec/talents is the best for both fire and frost in pandaria. I played fire/frost a few years PVP,but clearly things have changed a bit with new talent trees etc. So i would love som help on what gear to choose,what stats to go for,both for fire and frost,as i love them both equally. Also,some help with the "best" talents to choose for fire/frost would be appreciated

First of all its just for doing normal bgs,rbg wont be happening obviously for awile.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Deleted
    First tier I suggest to pick Presence of Mind if you wanna go with Ring of Frost, gives a lot of extra CC, plus a instant spell cast if needed, however as I like to go with Frostjaw instead of Ring of Frost I use Blazing Speed, it has saved my ass a few times (Especially in Arena) but as your primary focus is BG, I think PoM is fine.

Second tier Ice Barrier is the most popular, I also admit I haven't tried the others.

In the third I change a lot between Ring of Frost and Frostjaw, Frostjaw gives a good burst with Frost Bomb and is quite useful in Arena and some occasions in BG and RBG, but Ring of Frost I find the most useful overall in BG, especially with PoM.

The forth tier I pick Cold Snap, short CD on Ice Block and 20% health

Fifth tier I personally pick Frost Bomb for great burst (Especially combined with Frost Jaw) not to mention Nether Tempest breaks CC

The last tier Invocation gives 60 sec of SP boost and glyphed gives 10% heallth, but Incanters Absorbation protects for some health (Can't remember how much) if breaked gives 30% more SP and 18% more mana. I've chosen Incanters Absorbation personally and know many others have as well, Haven't tried Invocation out tbh

Frost is way better as always, but Fire is fun in random BGs too.

Talents
    1 tier: PoM or Blazing speed. Whatever suits you better. PoM helps using Ring of Frost, sheeping instantly if really needed or to have more burst. PoM is really good for Fire if used twice with Alter Time to cast Pyros into Deep Freeze. For BGs I prefer Blazing Speed, like the mobility to follow the objectives. However for the Temple of Kotmogu PoM is better to burst enemy orb carriers.
    2 tier: Flameglow is for PvE or when you have a pocket healer and face dot-classes/rogues in Arena. Ice Barrier is the go-to choice, the most versatile. Temporal Shield has its moments as it can restore all your life and can be used while CCd, but it requires getting used to and usually better when you have someone to heal you.
    3 tier: Frost Ward is good against melee, Frostjaw is good against casters. Ring of Frost is the most versatile, also helps with CC chains in Arenas. Unlike Frost, Fire has more use for Frostjaw as it has only Frost Nova for shatters.
    4 tier: Cold Snap is more versatile, especially with the glyph, but Greater Invisibility is awesome for BGs - to make stealth attacks, escape or to get a couple of seconds to finish someone up. Cauterize is meh.
    5 tier: Nether Tempest for pressure or if you dislike Frost Bomb for its cast time (like me). Nether Tempest will break CC. Frost Bomb will be dispelled or interrupted, but it's a better burst expecially if it detonates when the target(s) is/are frozen.
    6 tier: Incanter's Ward is your choice. Rune of Power sucks in PVP, Invocation is tedious as hell to use in PVP and it's heal with glyph is nerfed to the ground.

Glyphs

Glyph of Armors is a good one, especially with Molten Armor.
    Glyph of Evocation is good as always.
    Glyph of Deep Freeze is great if you rarely use it for control only.

As Frost I like to take Glyph of Ice lance for pressure and killing pets. Glyph of Water Elemental is great if you hate your pet and don't want to micro manage it. Polymorph for Arena if your teammate(s) use dots. Glyph of Ice block is good for Arena if you take Cold Snap.
    For Fire I like to take Deep Freeze, Armors and Evocation. For Frost - Deep Freeze, Armors, Ice Lance/Evocation. Minor Glyphs don't matter.

Frost uses Mage Armor. If heavy on melee damage - switch to Molten (with Glyph). Fire uses Molten Armor. You can switch to Mage Armor if you get a lot of control from casters in Arena.

Take on use PVP trinket. Socket Int+PVP Power in red, PVP Power in blue, PVP Power+PVP Resilience in yellow. IF you're undergeared, grab more Resi, if you're well-geared - socket crit for Fire and Mastery for Frost instead of Resilience.

Frost stacks Mastery>Crit>Haste. If you play 3v3 or 5v5 Arena you may consider stacking Haste for more control if needed (or so I heard, I don't do those).
    Fire stacks Crit>>Haste>Mastery. Both specs might want to get some Haste value first to cast more into Deep, but don't know the exact figures.

Tips
    - Don't forget to use Incanter's Ward when you receive damage (a couple of dots on you would suffice).
    - Master Alter Time to get double procs (works with PoM), to jump off a cliff with a flag to have enemies follow you and reappear at the top. Use it before entering enemy Flag room (preferably 2nd floor), take the flag - reappear far away with full health and flag. You can also negate enemy burst damage if timed correctly. A high skill-cap ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    Frost is way better as always, but Fire is fun in random BGs too.

Talents
    1 tier: PoM or Blazing speed. Whatever suits you better. PoM helps using Ring of Frost, sheeping instantly if really needed or to have more burst. PoM is really good for Fire if used twice with Alter Time to cast Pyros into Deep Freeze. For BGs I prefer Blazing Speed, like the mobility to follow the objectives. However for the Temple of Kotmogu PoM is better to burst enemy orb carriers.
    2 tier: Flameglow is for PvE or when you have a pocket healer and face dot-classes/rogues in Arena. Ice Barrier is the go-to choice, the most versatile. Temporal Shield has its moments as it can restore all your life and can be used while CCd, but it requires getting used to and usually better when you have someone to heal you.
    3 tier: Frost Ward is good against melee, Frostjaw is good against casters. Ring of Frost is the most versatile, also helps with CC chains in Arenas. Unlike Frost, Fire has more use for Frostjaw as it has only Frost Nova for shatters.
    4 tier: Cold Snap is more versatile, especially with the glyph, but Greater Invisibility is awesome for BGs - to make stealth attacks, escape or to get a couple of seconds to finish someone up. Cauterize is meh.
    5 tier: Nether Tempest for pressure or if you dislike Frost Bomb for its cast time (like me). Nether Tempest will break CC. Frost Bomb will be dispelled or interrupted, but it's a better burst expecially if it detonates when the target(s) is/are frozen.
    6 tier: Incanter's Ward is your choice. Rune of Power sucks in PVP, Invocation is tedious as hell to use in PVP and it's heal with glyph is nerfed to the ground.

Glyphs

Glyph of Armors is a good one, especially with Molten Armor.
    Glyph of Evocation is good as always.
    Glyph of Deep Freeze is great if you rarely use it for control only.

As Frost I like to take Glyph of Ice lance for pressure and killing pets. Glyph of Water Elemental is great if you hate your pet and don't want to micro manage it. Polymorph for Arena if your teammate(s) use dots. Glyph of Ice block is good for Arena if you take Cold Snap.
    For Fire I like to take Deep Freeze, Armors and Evocation. For Frost - Deep Freeze, Armors, Ice Lance/Evocation. Minor Glyphs don't matter.

Frost uses Mage Armor. If heavy on melee damage - switch to Molten (with Glyph). Fire uses Molten Armor. You can switch to Mage Armor if you get a lot of control from casters in Arena.

Take on use PVP trinket. Socket Int+PVP Power in red, PVP Power in blue, PVP Power+PVP Resilience in yellow. IF you're undergeared, grab more Resi, if you're well-geared - socket crit for Fire and Mastery for Frost instead of Resilience.

Frost stacks Mastery>Crit>Haste. If you play 3v3 or 5v5 Arena you may consider stacking Haste for more control if needed (or so I heard, I don't do those).
    Fire stacks Crit>>Haste>Mastery. Both specs might want to get some Haste value first to cast more into Deep, but don't know the exact figures.

Tips
    - Don't forget to use Incanter's Ward when you receive damage (a couple of dots on you would suffice).
    - Master Alter Time to get double procs (works with PoM), to jump off a cliff with a flag to have enemies follow you and reappear at the top. Use it before entering enemy Flag room (preferably 2nd floor), take the flag - reappear far away with full health and flag. You can also negate enemy burst damage if timed correctly. A high skill-cap ability.
    Thanks,pretty useful info. Ill take a look at it.