Deleted

Bugged demons, am I the only one?

So recently when I've logged out of wow, I at times do not have my demon showing up at the login screen :-/.

At random moments the observer will show back up, but the felhunter or the succubus refuses to stand next to my character....
    Also, the wrathguard and felguard, when they do show up, are not wielding any weapons!

It's a small issue to be sure, but it bothers me immensely!
    Does anybody know of a fix, or does anybody have the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    So recently when I've logged out of wow, I at times do not have my demon showing up at the login screen :-/.

At random moments the observer will show back up, but the felhunter or the succubus refuses to stand next to my character....
    Also, the wrathguard and felguard, when they do show up, are not wielding any weapons!

It's a small issue to be sure, but it bothers me immensely!
    Does anybody know of a fix, or does anybody have the same issue?
    I've noticed it recently too and I haven't really tried to fix it. I don't even log into my lock on a weekly basis, but whether the pet is visible or not is totally random.

Mine is only not visible when I Alt+F4 out when mounted or on a flight path.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not noticed this, but then again I usually spend only a fraction of a second on the char select screen and usually don't pay any attention to it when I select my toon to start.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed it, but didn't think much about it. Sometimes the pet is missing altogether, or standing directly behind my character. Seems random.

Mine never has a weapon because of the Felguard glyph. Its one of those small things that will likely never be fixed.