Poll: Do you think it might happen?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Well if they finish Warcraft without closing every plot then that will be fucking retarded.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:26 PM ----------

..... If the Forsaken aren't cured then in my eyes they are nothing more than a pile of stinking corpses that DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN!!!
    What if instead the humans get the genocide you're trying to impose on the forsaken?

..... If the Forsaken aren't cured then in my eyes they are nothing more than a pile of stinking corpses that DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN!!!
    Well i think the Forsaken should upload a virus to your mother ship!

Do you think people will ever stop referring to it as reclaiming?
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Well i think the Forsaken should upload a virus to your mother ship!
    With what? All significant they possess is hazardous methane gas and a handful of dark angels.

Lets start with Greymane City and that Arathi Highlands City.

I'd much rather have those than the stinking sewer Lordaeron has become
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    What if instead the humans get the genocide you're trying to impose on the forsaken?
    NEVER! The Alliance will never lose to some wretched maggot holes.

While I think it could make for an interesting story, I seriously doubt Blizzard does it. It would basically require them to kill off the Forsaken and that's not going to happen, at least not in WoW. I could see Blizzard possibly surrounding them in pretty tightly by giving the Alliance back Stromgarde, Gilneas, and then having Western and Eastern Plaguelands restored but I don't see them ever getting Capital City back.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    I'd much rather have those than the stinking sewer Lordaeron has become
    It's not just sewers! They probably wouldn't want that part anyways, it was originally just the royal crypts until the Scourge dredged out a twisted maze of catacombs, tombs, and dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    While I think it could make for an interesting story, I seriously doubt Blizzard does it. It would basically require them to kill off the Forsaken and that's not going to happen, at least not in WoW. I could see Blizzard possibly surrounding them in pretty tightly by giving the Alliance back Stromgarde, Gilneas, and then having Western and Eastern Plaguelands restored but I don't see them ever getting Capital City back.
    Yes, it's my opinion.

The only way that Lordaeron will be reclaimed is through Warcraft 4, where Blizzard won't have to worry about faction balancing and all that crap. Stuff like losing faction cities won't ever happen in WoW barring instanced scenarios or questlines like Wrathgate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see it happening within WoW proper, although that would be awesome - the Forsaken would need a whole new starting area and major city, and they'd be the first of the original races to get one. Soon the others would clamor for one as well. Again, it'd be neat, but an awful lot to see for WoW.

In the future, like Warcraft 4 or WoW2 or something, sure. I'd love to see a big time-skip and have a lot of the races shuffled around to new lands. I think the Azuremyst and Bloodmyst isles would suit the Forsaken well...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I don't see it happening within WoW proper, although that would be awesome - the Forsaken would need a whole new starting area and major city, and they'd be the first of the original races to get one. Soon the others would clamor for one as well. Again, it'd be neat, but an awful lot to see for WoW.

In the future, like Warcraft 4 or WoW2 or something, sure. I'd love to see a big time-skip and have a lot of the races shuffled around to new lands. I think the Azuremyst and Bloodmyst isles would suit the Forsaken well...
    That's just it. Putting it into current WoW would royally mess up the gameplay, unless sorted very, very, VERY well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Reclaim it? The original inhabitants are still living in it.
    My first thought too. Maybe the Alliance could set up shop in the Plaguelands, and use tensions between them and UC as an excuse further increase tensions between Horde and Alliance. Could be interesting.

From an Alliance standpoint, I'd rather they make Gilneas useful.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by leaks; 2013-04-28 at 08:05 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Pretty much this. Excluding that angsty zombie elf with big bewbs who fancies herself its ruler.
    WTB Forsaken Calia Menethil - rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    WTB Forsaken Calia Menethil - rightful heir to the throne of Lordaeron.
    I hate the concept of someone having a birthright to a ruling position. One of the things I like about Sylvanas is that the Forsaken themselves have chosen her as their queen. She's essentially a complete foreigner to Lordaeron, she doesn't have any kind of right to the position she holds. She's only there, because it is the will of her subjects.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I hate the concept of someone having a birthright to a ruling position. One of the things I like about Sylvanas is that the Forsaken themselves have chosen her as their queen. She's essentially a complete foreigner to Lordaeron, she doesn't have any kind of right to the position she holds. She's only there, because it is the will of her subjects.
    For now...

Well if they finish Warcraft without closing every plot then that will be fucking retarded.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:26 PM ----------

Of course it would be retarded, sounds like something Blizzard would do with their story writing abilities.

OT: It still belongs to the original residents, plus the majority of the royal family, if not, all of it, is dead.

I will assume, than, that you have bad eyesight. we don't need any cures, we are fine the way we are. it took us 5 years for us to start liking to be undead and you won't take that from us now lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Why does everyone do this? This entire forum is filled with repeat threads...

OT: I don't want that city any longer, I'd rather reinforce Gilneas, retake Arathi, and rebuild the wall the separates most of the Forsaken from the Dwarves in the south and so on.

In fact I've made this point before. We need everything from Arathi South to be rebuilt and the great highway between Arathi and Ironforge rebuilt!