primal diamond patterns

I have already gone through the entire mop loremaster deal on my jc alt and didn't get one of the good primal diamond cuts, have about 40 uncut primal diamonds and they are not selling whatsoever.....just wondering if yall could recommend a spot for me to start up netflix and grind the heck outa mobs en bulk to get some of the patterns.

Deleted
    Do you LFR much? You seem to get a decent number of trash drops in there of them.

I guess random heroic is the fastest? place where I got most of my drops
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

I got two from a single heroic dungeon earlier.

You must have bad luck with the drops or your JC is too low and doesnt get them. I was finished with mine when I was lvl 88 in Townlong after skipping most of Krasarang and Valley.

I would suggest just doing what you normally do, dailies, dungeons, ect. If youre grinding out something else like SoH it might be good but I would just grind mobs for the patters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dyerigan View Post
    I have already gone through the entire mop loremaster deal on my jc alt and didn't get one of the good primal diamond cuts, have about 40 uncut primal diamonds and they are not selling whatsoever.....just wondering if yall could recommend a spot for me to start up netflix and grind the heck outa mobs en bulk to get some of the patterns.
    Nor a single drop?
    I had all of them, except one, while I was level 85 in Jade Forest.. Last one, I got at 87 in Kun-Lai..

I was under the impression, that drop rate was pretty high (maybe 1-2% from every mob), but maybe I'm wrong..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Grinding heroics or LFR is most efficient way IMO.
    Was getting 1-2 patterns per run and after a week of runs i have all the patterns except for austere.