Feral solo Alysrazor

Needing to finish up the achievment, Do a Barrel Roll. Is this soloable as Feral as of 5.2?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    soloable with any class if you have decent gear

Yes. In fact soloing it is probably the easiest way to do the achievement since you never need to deal with 3/4 of the mechanics for it, just avoid the incendiary clouds and you're good to go.

The easiest way to survive ground phases (if you get any) is to fly out of the fight area. The damage you take is easily healable, especially if you take HotW. It's easiest if you clear the first pack of Rhyolith trash as well, since then you can run up there during ground phases, and Alys won't even reach you before she starts air phases again.

Thanks for the advice, I will try it tonight.

The fight isn't hard to solo as feral, and since you're flying the entire time you should just have to dodge the clouds to get the achievement. When I was learning the fight I looked up the videos from the end of cata for what to do:
    stay close to the boss in the air or it despawns
    fly up the ramp towards rhyolith when tornadoes come and heal/cooldown through the damage (I kill the waves and the two trash mobs there, but not the last so there is still fire raining down)
    pick up feathers and fly again

With ToT gear I can usually kill her before tornadoes now, but you have a good bit of time past that if you can live through the ground phase after tornadoes and just repeat the flying phase.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've 2man'd it as a feral with a mage. It is really easy to fly in the air the entire fight and DPS it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    you need hotw and you dont need to clear rhyo trash. When tornadoes come stand next to the pool of lava spam healing yourself. when alys comes down bearform, migth of ursoc, then survival insincts. she will knock you back a bit. dash, grab feathers and get back in there. should only have to do 1 tornado phase

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    you need hotw and you dont need to clear rhyo trash. When tornadoes come stand next to the pool of lava spam healing yourself. when alys comes down bearform, migth of ursoc, then survival insincts. she will knock you back a bit. dash, grab feathers and get back in there. should only have to do 1 tornado phase

HOTW is not necessary. I do it with DoC. It all depends on how geared you are, seeing that I can kill him before the nado phase