Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Lei Shen should ALWAYS give loot

I've just killed Lei Shen in LFR after 7 WIPES and guess what I've got after all this time I've wasted - a bag with 30g. It's great that Blizzard made this fight pretty hard in LFR but after wasting so much time I think I deserve something more than 30g. Lei Shen should always give loot or at least Blizzard should make those fricking bags more valuable - they should contain some usefull items or just give more gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they shouldn't. Even being in a 10 or 25 man raid and spending 9 hours wiping on the boss doesn't mean every single person in the raid gets something (or something useful)

Deleted
    RNG loot system is exactly that, there is no "deserving" of loot in such a system. It's worked for years, unlikely to change.

Bags should always have a flask or potion of some kind, not a chance.
    since that came out i've gotten absolutely nothing from any of the bags, oondasta gave me a primal egg from his but that's it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    If LFR was designed to get people geared up then I'd agree but no it was designed to see content. It still mainly is, it's partially to get gear now but LFR is targetted at people who raid nothing else. Therefore... getting gear for what? It can wait. You've got a whole tier to luck out.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

learn to play? cause everyone plays really badly in LFR and that causes you to wipe 7 times, you should all win loot?

epic logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No, they shouldn't. Even being in a 10 or 25 man raid and spending 9 hours wiping on the boss doesn't mean every single person in the raid gets something (or something useful)
    Pretty much that..
    If they'd do that for LFR, then they should also guarantee normal mode / heroic mode raiders loot on every boss too.
    If not, there would be another great shitstorm about the casual catering.. I mean hell, if they did that, maybe I'd have the Off set legs from Lei Shen by now.. They refuse to drop, and we do it on 25man :<

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    learn to play? cause everyone plays really badly in LFR and that causes you to wipe 7 times, you should all win loot?

epic logic.
    Loot for retards is serious business man....feel insulted now /cry

7 wipes vs. a normal raid who's in there for many nights....seems balanced that no one is guarnteed loot

So we've come to this now. Not as big of a step in demands as previous ones, but still...

I'm sorry, but you don't come across as someone who deserves anything from this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make any sense! Some guilds raided for a week on Heroic Lei Shen and I can assure you most of them got ZERO loot. The LFR system is JUST like the normal raid system, but you don't roll agains other players directly, but against a machine. The chances to get loot are the same, maybe a little smaller because LFR is just WAY easier than Normal/Heroic raiding.

Ask people in Blood Legion, Method or Paragon if all of them got loot and ask HOW MANY WIPES THEY HAD. I can assure you it was way more than 7 wipes.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

hmm 7 wipes?
    i had only 3. and 1 of them was pretty much stupid.

7 WIPES! OMG. By that logic i should be full 541 loot because i've wiped more than 100 times on heroic content

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If LFR was designed to get people geared up then I'd agree but no it was designed to see content. It still mainly is, it's partially to get gear now but LFR is targetted at people who raid nothing else. Therefore... getting gear for what? It can wait. You've got a whole tier to luck out.
    heroic raids are geared towards people who raid nothing harder, so why give them loot? they can already clear content without it...

the point is, people raid to get better gear, you cannot simply dismiss it and tell people to suck it up...

I don't think I've broken a count of 3 attempts for Lei(LFR). My mage saw the trinket the first week.
    Just make sure people that don't know what they're doing, know what to stand in, and Loot Shen might bless you with pixels.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    Well, the boss did give loot, just not for you. The people causing the wipes were the ones more likely to get the loot, Blizzard designed it that way to make the people that suck get loot asap and stop showing up. You should be glad you left with empty hands. Such is the life of the hardworking raider of LFR.

I am against the mentality of "Give more epics from LFR 'cause I spent here 5 more minutes" but those failbags actually are worthless as it only gives you 25g which is even less than the amount of gold you would've received from killing boss in a heroic dungeon which is actually much more rewarding when compared with the time-invested in.

Heck I remember more than 20 times where I had either out-dps'ed or out-healed the whole group with nothing but a failbag along with a wasted-coin that gave me 25g.

Charm success rate and the fail-bag content should be in for a great overhaul as it is a direct spit on one's face, at least for the world bosses which are there to be rewarding than the LFR ones which were put there to show content to those that cannot access it.

We should start a petition to our respective state lotteries next and tell them that I lost on five scratch tickets in a row so I should get a special prize on my next one. It's only fair.

No..just no, i haven't read the replies but i'm pretty sure it has been mentioned multiple times about normal / heroic mode wipes and no grantee of loot.

i'm a 524ilv fire mage and even i get sometimes 3-9 wipes because the dps and healing is bad. When i pull 15% of the dmg on lei shen do you think i consider"fk the rest i did 15% of the dmg on the boss i should get thunderforged for this"? No. I know it's lfr and i'm doing it for VP's. i just stick with it leave the group if it's really bad or just stay and hope that with the stacking buff we'll kill it

I would say no.

Let me add: Last week I killed lei shen for the first time ever(this was in LFR). We finally killed him with a nice 40% LFR buff. 40%!

The raid group I was in did first attempt around 21:00. Lei shen died around 23:33. So between wipes we had to wait for new players coming in, took forever.

When Lei shen finally died I was just glad he was dead and did not bother about not getting loot. Would feel so wierd being 100% guarenteed getting loot. Wipes is a part of raiding, it has its place in LFR to.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.