Deleted

Face Clutchers; Less than 10?

Quick question really, the achievement "Face Clutchers" in Terrace of Endless Spring, do you still get the achievement if you complete it with less than 10 people?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm afraid i cannot tell for sure, but i believe it is not possible.
    Blizzard already showed us something like that with Holding Hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I'm afraid i cannot tell for sure, but i believe it is not possible.
    Blizzard already showed us something like that with Holding Hands.
    True, however I did the Conclave of Wind achievement (Stay Chill) with 3 people (counting me). I guess it'll depend on each achievement sepparatedly and how the criterium for completing it was implemented. For instance, the Overzealous achievement from Vizier in HoF also requires evey raid member to be afflicted by the bugs, yet I don't know if a smaller raid (say, 9 people or less) would suffice for the achievement. Sounds like a job for science.

edit: derp 10 chars
    Last edited by Shaley; 2013-05-04 at 09:45 PM.

Deleted
    Well we 10manned it tonight, I mostly asked because the Emperor's achievement requires you to have 10 people even though it just states "all members". I guess we won't know until next tier/expansion.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We did Overzealous in less then 10 (7 iirc)... can't speak about lei shi one's anyway
    but i can tell that show me your moves requires 10 people...

Deleted
    Think a rule of thumb is: If it involves an ability (Hagara / WotE) you need 10 people for the game to register the achivement as complete, if it's a buff / debuff the amount of people dosn't matter.