Could use some help for my Prot Warrior

I recently started raiding in a new guild with my warrior, it's a pretty casual guild (we killed Tortos last night) but I'd still like to do as much as I can to increase our chances to progress.

First of all I feel a bit squishy when tanking compared to our Druid tank, his iLvl is a bit better than mine but I don't think it should make that much of a difference, am I doing anything obviously wrong in how I tank / gear? I've gone for 7,5% hit / 15% expertise and then stamina for my Gems just due to how much expertise / hit there is on gear in ToT, not sure if I'd be better off with mastery but since several of the Bosses in ToT have abilities forcing you to use Shield Barrier I've figured that stamina would help me lessen the impact of these situations, would mastery be a better stat to aim for or am I doing something else wrong? Our usual healing team consists of Druids / Shamans / Monks so I'm not sure how much that harms us either (since paladins / disc priests seem to be preferred from what I've read)?

Second of all, am I doing something wrong to be so far behind our druid tank dps-wise, or is that just how it is with him being an Agi-tank and getting survivability out of dps-stats (more than just hit / expertise)?

Below are links to my Warrior, as well as our latest raid on WoL, haven't got enough posts to make proper links out of it but hopefully you can manage anyway.

eu.battle. net/wow/en /character/terenas/Sparkie/advanced

worldoflogs. com/reports/ya087e73arlau6wg/dashboard/ (Borrowed a paladin healer for this raid, we usually don't have one)

Any help with how I could improve would be greatly apreciated.

Deleted
    direct links =
    armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arkie/advanced
    WoL: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/ya087...6wg/dashboard/

On the stam vs. mastery thing:
    as dumb and dull as it sounds but "it depends". It's easier to swap in a second stamina trinket if you really feel the urge to get more hitpoints compared to getting additional total damage reduction (assuming you don't want to regem on a per fight base). I use a mastery heavy build for heroic modes and swap to stam trinkets where it's necessary (tortos, bats duty) - this nets me 80%+ crit block raidbuffed and i play accordingly -> hit more block than barrier unless i really have to.

The more healers you bring the more you can get out of pushing your healthpool, but it also drains their mana faster.

--

On the damage thing:
    Both agility tanks and paladin get increased survivability benefits for stacking more offensive stats behind hit and expertise caps while we don't. So every point you invest into stamina or mastery they drop into crit or haste and get considerable more dps out of that. But if you both handle the same job (Magera is a good example) your damage shouldn't be too much behind (with comparable gear). But looking at your skill usage you should start blocking more on every both, learn when you need to and when you can get away with block. Block adds 50% more damage to your shield slam which is your highest damage source.

Ps: drop stormbolt, you don't have the gcds to spare to make it worthwhile and start using Dragon Roar instead of Shockwave (unless you're hitting three targets regulary or need the stun component) to save even more gcds.

Thanks for the reply, I've been a bit hesitant to use 2 x stamina trinkets since the other one I have is pretty bad (T14 LFR) but I guess I could consider that.

As for Talents I had Shockwave from random 5mans / Tortos Bat duty but I guess I should be a bit quicker to change them around. I take it Bloodbath is the best dps talent for Prot warriors as well?

Deleted
    It lines up perfectly with dragon roar, i just use them both in a macro and never look back. Avatar is also okay because you can use it for burst intense situations (red head on Megaera) and it's three minutes and duration comes handy if you also pop reck, mogu potion and skull banner.

In the end it's +20% damage on everything (incl. white hits & deep wounds) for 24 seconds straight versus +30% damage on "special melee attacks" for 36 seconds. I prefer the latter because Dragon Roar is my hardest hitting ability by far and this way i can increase all of them instead just my regular styles and one dragon roar.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking just at your WOL kill of TOrtos there are a couple things standing out

1) No potion of mogu power used
    2) Only 3 shield blocks used but you are using glyph of heavy repercusions thus you are pretty much running with only 2 major glyphs as you are not getting the benefit from running that glyph.
    3) You are doing most dmg on bat's so you are bat tanking thus should be getting Dragon roar and blood bath for Mass aoe since the CD's line up perfectly. Even if you keep shockwave for the aoe stun blood bath plus heroic leap (you glyphed for it) shock wave and revenge and cleave will make it better than storm bolting!
    4) As you are aoe tanking you should have glyph of hold the line since you should be parrying quite a bit with all those bats!
    5) 71% of your damage taken is pure melee hits and you could be mitigating allot of it by using shield block and blocking the hits and in turn hitting allot harder with SS with yoru glyph!
    6) 27 cleaves but only 13 ultimatum procs, if you are going to want to use cleave that much and are not using shield block perhaps use glyph of incite and use the free three cleaves after a demo shout as you are casting demo shout on CD it appears so that could help!

7) Only one use of Jade warlord figurine you should be using that allot more especially if you use sheild block to get allot more crit blocks out when bats are all up pounding on ya
    8) Remeber if you have stam trinkets you will get more stam from a trinket and then you can gem for more mastery as you get more mastery in gems than stam

Thats what I saw looking really fast. I would not say druids have it easy with agi giving mitigation and dmg.. hit exp allows us to hit with all our rage builders, thus tossing up s.block, thus making our go to rage builder SS hit 50% more...so our mitigation helping stats also help ensure we hit harder.