Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Finally! Best 5.3 buff for warrior ever

5.3: experience needed to level from 85-90 has been reduced by 33%

Best chance to switch to DK, Rogue or Warlock. Immediate 20%-50% buff in DPS for us

Didn't really need to post that. I think warriors are in a decent spot. Comparing won't get you anywhere considering classes flip flop a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    5.3: experience needed to level from 85-90 has been reduced by 33%

Best chance to switch to DK, Rogue or Warlock. Immediate 20%-50% buff in DPS for us
    lol, I like the way you thinking :-)

If you ask me this is best Patch then for Ret Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe if you spent more time thinking about how to get better at your warrior

and less time thinking that the grass is greener on the other side

you'd understand that warriors aren't having DPS issues

Yeah I've been spending alot of time thinking how to make my warrior better. Maybe too much time. Realized that it is probably as good as my class and gear permits for now.

Yeah I've been spending alot of time thinking how to make my warrior better. Maybe too much time. Realized that it is probably as good as my class and gear permits for now.
    So you easily get good ranks on every fight?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, aside from PvP Warriors are quite decent atm. And I don´t talk about raidutility aka rallyingskulldemobannerthrow

Nice one Valech finally a warrior with a dose of humor

You whine a lot. Instead of whining so much, either reroll already or spend that energy to actually get good at your class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalmah View Post
    So you easily get good ranks on every fight?
    He posted logs from his guild in a thread titled: "At this gearing, should be able to clear heroic content?"
    Looking at those, his only rank is 59th on horridon 25man normal.

There's a reason why I'm not responding to the poster asking abt my rankings.. Else it degenerates into another "you are bad" dick contest again like the other thread about haste vs mastery.

All I'm saying is that I have ranked on bosses. Not anything fantastic but Im ranked (not just the horridon) at my gear level of 52+ which is pretty much low compared to the other rankers.

I didn't target anyone on this thread and as can see my post was meant to be taken with a pinch of humor. If you think that we are in a good state of dps, you can express your opinion. No need to attack me personally.

Just didn't like a rogue coming in to comment on warrior class when he doesn't even play it. That's my pt

20-50%? What world are you living in?

Deleted
    There's a reason why I'm not responding to the poster asking abt my rankings.. Else it degenerates into another "you are bad" dick contest again like the other thread about haste vs mastery.

All I'm saying is that I have ranked on bosses. Not anything fantastic but Im ranked (not just the horridon) at my gear level of 52+ which is pretty much low compared to the other rankers.

I didn't target anyone on this thread and as can see my post was meant to be taken with a pinch of humor. If you think that we are in a good state of dps, you can express your opinion. No need to attack me personally.

Just didn't like a rogue coming in to comment on warrior class when he doesn't even play it. That's my pt

The reason its asked is cause you make it out like the world is crashing, and you base that mostly on your own experience with fury warriors, atleast i assume so.
    When you then make a really bold claim like: "Maybe too much time. Realized that it is probably as good as my class and gear permits for now."

The question for logs comes up, to show that you actually are performing at the level your claiming.

I understand the pressure from raidleaders and hitting your skillcap, but instead of you spewing random QQ asking us to prove why warriors aint shit, when you bring it up.
    How about you show us what part of warriors need changing and why.
    You might just get a discussion out of it...

Edit. I've been warrior since wotlk, hope it was ok for me to respond...
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-05-06 at 12:37 PM.

Okay. So I guess you've reviewed all my logs to come to your conclusion that I'm not performing at my gear level?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1281&e=1567

H Jin'rokh. I hit 232k on my ilevel 525 and ranked 50. Is this a fairly good fight for me at my ilv? If so, then why should I be losing to a rogue (in the same fight) which did 257k who didnt even to pre-pot? Since the rogue wasn't even ranked on that fight at 257k, is it fair to conclude that he probably didnt perform well (against his class) for that fight ? (I'm not saying he is bad btw, I'm just saying that I did better in that particular fight against him, vis'a'vis our spec. If I did a good fight and he doesnt, shouldnt it be fair then that my DPS should be > than him? If it is 5%, I can accept it as bad RNG. But the DPS difference is > 10%. Hence source of unhappiness.

Mid of the pack is a bad place to be, IMO, because you'd get overlooked and you'd suffer a slow decline to the bottom 5 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    The reason its asked is cause you make it out like the world is crashing, and you base that mostly on your own experience with fury warriors, atleast i assume so.
    When you then make a really bold claim like: "Maybe too much time. Realized that it is probably as good as my class and gear permits for now."

The question for logs comes up, to show that you actually are performing at the level your claiming(which you're not btw)

I understand the pressure from raidleaders and hitting your skillcap, but instead of you spewing random QQ asking us to prove why warriors aint shit, when you bring it up.
    How about you show us what part of warriors need changing and why.
    You might just get a discussion out of it...

Edit. I've been warrior since wotlk, hope it was ok for me to respond...

You need to stop trying to blame your class and face the fact that you need to improve if you want to top DPS in your raid group. Class ranking doesn't really mean anything in terms of where you place in your raid group as most people aren't even playing their class properly at your level. I am generally top 3 DPS barring any sort of multi-dot fight, gimped mechanics or fight that heavily favours other classes, and I am a Hunter, a mid-bottom of the pack class that has no raid utility, I don't even have War Banners or Rallying Cry to warrant my position in the raid team.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Poisons are literally 40% of rogue's total dmg. All that dmg is ticking passively during lightning storm, wereas fury warriors get a couple ticks of rend for like 50k and that's it. Obviously rogue will do more damage.
    Fury Warrior. Rend.

Wrong expac and wrong spec there.
    Last edited by Glurp; 2013-05-06 at 01:42 PM.

Okay. So I guess you've reviewed all my logs to come to your conclusion that I'm not performing at my gear level?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1281&e=1567

H Jin'rokh. I hit 232k on my ilevel 525 and ranked 50. Is this a fairly good fight for me at my ilv? If so, then why should I be losing to a rogue (in the same fight) which did 257k who didnt even to pre-pot? Since the rogue wasn't even ranked on that fight at 257k, is it fair to conclude that he probably didnt perform well (against his class) for that fight ? (I'm not saying he is bad btw, I'm just saying that I did better in that particular fight against him, vis'a'vis our spec. If I did a good fight and he doesnt, shouldnt it be fair then that my DPS should be > than him? If it is 5%, I can accept it as bad RNG. But the DPS difference is > 10%. Hence source of unhappiness.

Mid of the pack is a bad place to be, IMO, because you'd get overlooked and you'd suffer a slow decline to the bottom 5 specs.
    Poisons are literally 40% of rogue's total dmg. All that dmg is ticking passively during lightning storm, wereas fury warriors get a couple ticks of rend for like 50k and that's it. Obviously rogue will do more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunareste View Post
    maybe if you spent more time thinking about how to get better at your warrior

and less time thinking that the grass is greener on the other side

you'd understand that warriors aren't having DPS issues
    Says the rogue....

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Maybe if you have really bad movement. The only difference that makes sense to mention is having to move out of the pool for ~3 seconds.

I think you should leave warrior talk to warriors. Same goes to the other rogue. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You need to stop trying to blame your class and face the fact that you need to improve if you want to top DPS in your raid group. Class ranking doesn't really mean anything in terms of where you place in your raid group as most people aren't even playing their class properly at your level. I am generally top 3 DPS barring any sort of multi-dot fight, gimped mechanics or fight that heavily favours other classes, and I am a Hunter, a mid-bottom of the pack class that has no raid utility, I don't even have War Banners or Rallying Cry to warrant my position in the raid team.

Fury Warrior. Rend.

Wrong expac and wrong spec there.