Flying saucers...

So for the past week or so i've been telling my friend about these flying saucers i keep seeing in game and he hasn't believed me at all because he couldn't see them at all.. so i finally took a screenshot to make him believe me.
    So i want to know what is it and why is it that i can see them but other people can't?

you can't see it in the ss but it just hovers there spinning
    http://i.imgur.com/scOxsRK.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUWh...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by itsdub; 2013-04-29 at 05:03 AM.

The aliens.

They're coming.

Thats pretty darn strange ...can't be avengers shield no light streak behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    Avengers Shield?
    it's not avengers shield. and it just hovers there for a long time spinning

Glitched avengers shield.

Pretty sure that is Avenger's Shield. It glitches from time to time just like Glaive Toss for Hunters.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

That is weird.... It looks like an Avengers Shield...but unless they increased the range on that throw I can't see how it would have worked even if the paladin is out of sight of the camera. And the lack of light trail.

Either this is a really weird insert for Blizz to get a laugh out of, or it's photoshop.

U know what would be spooky if they were titan scout drone to hearld the next expac

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Pretty sure that is Avenger's Shield. It glitches from time to time just like Glaive Toss for Hunters.
    why would the paladin that threw it not be able to see it though O.o?

Quote Originally Posted by Blarglord69 View Post
    U know what would be spooky if they were titan scout drone to hearld the next expac
    The idea of it being a next expansion easter egg did cross my mind, but I kinda doubt it. I don't think Blizz would being doing something THAT FAR ahead.

Maybe. Probably not, but maybe.

It's the BURNING LEGION.

SARGERAS IS BACK.

OH JESUS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    you have the nicest ui ever!
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crete View Post
    why would the paladin that threw it not be able to see it though O.o?
    Happens with my Glaive Toss all the time on my hunter, friend brought it to my attention a few times when farming rares or doing dailies, we'd kill something, run away and pass back through and he'd say my glaives were still spinning.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Happens with my Glaive Toss all the time on my hunter, friend brought it to my attention a few times when farming rares or doing dailies, we'd kill something, run away and pass back through and he'd say my glaives were still spinning.
    How weird. I've never experienced this, and I've run around with my guildies often enough to know. We point goofy/buggy shit all the time, but we haven't seen that before. I wonder if it has anything to do with internet connection or hardware? My laptop's four years old and ain't the fastest thing anymore, and my internet can be fickle as all hell at times, but, again, nothing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    you have the nicest ui ever!
    hehe thanks ^^ It's Elvui if you're interested.

yeah after getting him to believe i was actually seeing these and i wasn't making shit up we looked closer at his shield and it does seem to be what it is. it's just weird to me that i see them and he doesn't.
    a video of it sittin there i made quick lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUWh...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by itsdub; 2013-04-29 at 05:05 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdus View Post
    The aliens.

They're coming.
    Shit ! We are not prepared.

It's a client bug (meaning not everyone sees it) and it is Avenger's Shield.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted

Hide yo kids, Hide yo wife.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.