Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The only time I pull before a tank is when I plan on soloing the mob and don't need anyone else to help out.
    Don't be elitist, it's a video game for crying out loud. Cure cancer, then you can be an asshole.

Deleted
    Honestly, challenge modes will give you the old school feeling when you hit max level, it's pretty much everything you miss. With hunters being something spectacular in CMS it makes them even funner. It's pretty much mandatory in CMs to do everything in your beautiful hunter arsenal to make the runs in time to obtain the rewards, ccing mobs, MDing the tank and all in all just being a helpful high dps assisting group member, you even have to run to the dungeon :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As a tank in a 5 man, it annoys me to a small extent if you don't communicate your intentions... If you were just to say hey, you mind if I MD pull so we can chain pull than 9/10 I will say have at it. Lets get this done. But in the end its the lack of communication that got you kicked.. how do you know if that DK tank didnt pick up a blood spec 2 days ago and is struggling with rune management?
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear