Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    For me the snakes just fuck off next to me or go attack the boss, even if the trap is nowhere near anything else.
    Attack the Dino as he hits trap should cause snakes to focus the Dino.

Also, I once stated that using pet on Dino using a target macro with pet on passive. However, I now use snake trap unless snake trap fails. Then I will use the macro. However, 5.3 seems to have broken my macro not sure why. Wondering if anyone had any ideas. This was working prior to 5.3 I'm curious if BS is effecting it.

MACRO:

/tar Direhorn Spirit
    /castAttack(pet ability)
    /targetlasttarget

P.S. If anyone ever has dino evade bug let it catch you Deter. then disengage and attack it. Should unbug it.
    Last edited by Wipeanrunbak; 2013-05-23 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    For me the snakes just fuck off next to me or go attack the boss, even if the trap is nowhere near anything else.
    You HAVE to attack the dino right as it pops, otherwise it will stick to whatever you're attacking, ie; boss. Kind of annoying. It should chase whatever popped it.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I believe the answer is "definitely yes" for BM. Maybe even for SV.
    Even if it's close, I'll be using it on most fights for the simplified rotation. I might go for AMoC if there's a tight DPS check that a big dot or a damage boost mechanic that could help. One of the reasons I use Thrill of the Hunt so often. Just too darned many buttons in our rotation, and I don't want to deal with them if it's not strictly necessary.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgosh View Post
    Even if it's close, I'll be using it on most fights for the simplified rotation. I might go for AMoC if there's a tight DPS check that a big dot or a damage boost mechanic that could help. One of the reasons I use Thrill of the Hunt so often. Just too darned many buttons in our rotation, and I don't want to deal with them if it's not strictly necessary.
    I used to have AMoC and ToTH for the same reason. I belive that if you go BS now though, you really need to change to Fervor for the extra pet focus (as survival). I simply changed they hotkey I used to have for AMoC to Fervor.