Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    MoP probably has been the best expansion (or tied with TBC), it's not as easy catching up if you're planning on doing ToT (especially hard modes), or at the very least will take a lot of grinding.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have friends in-game, come back. If you don't, then don't. Community bottom line is what makes this game. Without it, it's a hollow world an the real world could use more help.

Mists is fun. Very focused on give you all sorts of different things to do once reach level cap.

-You can make a farm with the Tillers which is like Harvest Moon except you put down your pest problems with blades and magic and sometimes the vegetables themselves attack.

You can do Archeology, but unlike Cataclysm Pandarian artifacts can be boxed up and used as faction currency with the Lorewalkers for various things like 'random digsite teleporter' & 'digsite randomiser'. These can aid in making your own phased museum of your own artifacts in the name of vanity.

World Bosses and World PvP have been reintroduced along with several new battlegrounds.

They have invented the Scenario! Three man instance, no tank/healer/dps roles, very relaxed, very fun!

Best time to get into this game has ALWAYS been in the last patch of the expansion. Everything is fleshed out. You can follow the story beginning to end on your own instead of having to wait for months to see where it goes. Things are more than likely going to be set in stone for the rest of the expansion so it would be smooth sailing from then until 6.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

It really depends what you enjoy doing, if you like doing PvE for the most part? You'll probably love MoP, however if you're more into PvP and arena that kind of stuff I really wouldn't. PvP is in a pretty bad state right now and isn't worth coming back for.

I was in the same situation in you about two months ago (also quit mid Cata) and yes, now is a very good time to get back into it.
    Last edited by hablix; 2013-05-01 at 03:53 AM.

I heard a lot of decent things about MoP, so it's probably worth a shot

With that said though, I highly doubt people in a fansite will tell you that this expansion is horrible and not worth getting back into.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    I heard a lot of decent things about MoP, so it's probably worth a shot

With that said though, I highly doubt people in a fansite will tell you that this expansion is horrible and not worth getting back into.
    There are plenty of people here who do not like this expansion. Just because this is a fansite doesn't mean there aren't people who don't like the game.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    There are plenty of people here who do not like this expansion. Just because this is a fansite doesn't mean there aren't people who don't like the game.
    I understand your point. It just doesn't seem likely to me that there will be a large number of people who hated the game and quit the game remain spiteful enough to stay on a site to keep telling people that this expansion/game sucks.

Of course, the internet is a pretty strange place so I could be wrong.

You will be assaulted by daily after daily only to figure out you didnt do all your dailies and you are behind. MoP has a horrible leveling experience even tho they are nerfing last few levels next patch supposedly or it mighta already went live idk? It is very alt unfriendly and unless you just like the idea of pandas and pokemon play some F2P games until next wow xpac or another solid mmorpg comes out. The MoP raiding experience is nothing game breaking / game changing in terms of the best s*** youve ever seen. PvP is pretty busted and still not balanced and they keep fking with the gear / stats. But hey if you want battle pets that more time has been put into and more balanced around over pve and pvp then this is the game for you. Though cata sucked for the most part i would gladly live another 2 years of it to take back 90% of the shit they have done in MoP. Starting with pandas pokemon and the stupid talent system.

Hey guys its ok tho you are getting another battleground that will be host to tons of new and old bots...
    They will never fix bots or balance pvp the way it should be with phased abilities.

That stupid card game is gona be more polished than MoP seeing as how they pulled senior members from design team to make it (no new 5man dungeon content says hi)

OP try neverwinter they got server overload issues atm another day it should be fixed. Its F2P has a lot of content and i have enjoyed teh hell outa what time ive put into it so far.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

I understand your point. It just doesn't seem likely to me that there will be a large number of people who hated the game and quit the game remain spiteful enough to stay on a site to keep telling people that this expansion/game sucks.

You don't visit this site often do you? You'll notice those type of people soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    You will be assaulted by daily after daily only to figure out you didnt do all your dailies and you are behind. MoP has a horrible leveling experience even tho they are nerfing last few levels next patch supposedly or it mighta already went live idk?
    Someone is living in the past, like a whole patch ago, there is not a single daily that needs doing for gear, my friend dinged 90 got geared without a single daily, admittedly he does pet battles but even then, you only need to do 25 dailies a week without pet battles, if you're going to bash at least be right.

Quote Originally Posted by ssambakd View Post
    What is this key you mentioned? No trolling, really curious lol. Which rares should you kill to get the said keys? And what are they for?
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/03/07/pa...treasure-room/

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 06:32 AM ----------

Im afraid you are, there is enough anti-wow/pandslol posters here to make it interesting in here.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-05-01 at 05:34 AM.

Short answer yes... Long answer Yes
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    nope.
    reactived my account 2 weeks ago, logged in once, fooled around for 20 mins. never logged back in. ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I feel MOP is the best content WOW has ever had.

It would not take too long to "catch up". LFR makes Raiding easily accessible.
    im sorry the soo called content you refer too are the never ending constant DAILIES blizz keeps putting in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    nope.
    reactived my account 2 weeks ago, logged in once, fooled around for 20 mins. never logged back in. ever since.
    Way to experience the content before telling people to not resub...

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 06:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk69 View Post
    im sorry the soo called content you refer too are the never ending constant DAILIES blizz keeps putting in the game
    Again outdated and wrong. What is wrong with people and dailies, I havent done one for 2 weeks, ive got my coins and valor elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk69 View Post
    I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed Throne of Thunder, Brawler's Guild, scenarios, world bosses, or rares. They've been pretty fun for me.

I think its always worth getting back to WoW. I took a 6 month break myself in Cataclysm, came back and had a heck of a time! And Mists of Pandaria is a great expansion in my opinion. Its so bright, beautiful and packed with interesting lore. It's not hard to level to 90 either, don't know why people say that.

Deleted
    Short answer - no. MOP is the worst expansion so far, even Cataclysm is better than this mistake. I don't think WoW will be good ever again. The direction it is taking right now is only downhill.

MoP has big lore ....

But there is a lot of shit thing, for example talent system, u need reputation to buy valor items. Tihs expansions is very commercial - lol poke(mon) pet battles !
    i quit game in late DS - mostly because of mop and not time to play, i back 4 months ago.

If u was dedicated player u should come back.

BTW
    exp nerf will be in 5.3, 85-90 lvl will require 33% less exp