10+ Year Old Account

Cool Tired Of D3Walmart Spam? Here You Go!

I'm just going to leave this here:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img585/5888/diablo3walmart.jpg

Edit:
    Turns out the guy behind this spam site has all kinds of spam websites (and some have been suspended)
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22w...w=1024&bih=643

Another Edit:
    Their Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/okaygoods

It appears all his domains are registered through Mad Dog Domains (i'm going to look under their policies and terms to see if I can get them shut down).

I found out how they make their gold.

They hack PayPal accounts and unprotected B.net accounts. They either buy gold off the RMAH or simply send the gold over from a hacked account which contributes to their stock pile. Upon placing an order, you will not be given gold and you will be asked to send all kind of personal financial details over through hidden terms.

They will take everything they can if you dare give them any kind of information.
    Last edited by KBWarriors; 2013-04-30 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Adding Information

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure naming and shaming is allowed here but... I'm very tempted to send him some spam.

Deleted
    Was there supposed to be something in this thread to help with the spam? I'm confused.

http://who.is/whois/diablo3walmart.com

You should be able to find a complaints address for his provider somewhere in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Be part of the solution, not the problem

Blizzard has much more power in this area than users. They dont care, why should you?

You dont think they could find these guys in 5mins if they wanted to?

Spammers/sellers get bant, buy new accounts and blizzard makes money. Its been like this in wow for many years and they simply dont care because they sell more games.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Blizzard has much more power in this area than users. They dont care, why should you?

You dont think they could find these guys in 5mins if they wanted to?

Spammers/sellers get bant, buy new accounts and blizzard makes money. Its been like this in wow for many years and they simply dont care because they sell more games.
    you are woefully miss informed, blizz does try and stop these kind of guys because it Does hurt them, you think a scammer will buy a new account? f-no, hes already using a hacked account to begin with, if its banned he will hack a new one, this causes more strain on blizzards customer service, hackers only cost blizzard money and legit customers, there is nothing in it for them to ignore them
    Rejoice, For very bad things are about to happen...

10+ Year Old Account
    Register his e-mail at a few pron websites
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmedic View Post
    you are woefully miss informed, blizz does try and stop these kind of guys because it Does hurt them, you think a scammer will buy a new account? f-no, hes already using a hacked account to begin with, if its banned he will hack a new one, this causes more strain on blizzards customer service, hackers only cost blizzard money and legit customers, there is nothing in it for them to ignore them
    Botters buy many accounts, usually every 31 days after the warden gets released. If you dont believe me look at some botter youtube videos and understand how it actually works.

You seriously think blizzard cant track and ban the botter/spammer on their private network (bnet)? Come on man, warden can see your mac address and everything else they need