Too many spells/abilities!

I play a warrior and I think I have way to many spells/abilities, I couldn't imagine playing a druid or something. Its getting out of control. I have 1 2 3 4 5 6, q e r t f g z x c and 15 mouse buttons (naga) and ctrl 1 2 3 4 5. That's 35 hotkeys for spells and macros for a warrior... wtf that's just stupid.

Flavor of the month classes sucks. Human racial is OP. I hate having 35 hotkeys the worst.

Sad Face

10+ Year Old Account
    For every player who bemoans having too many abilities to bind there is likely another player who would regret the opposite. I haven't played Warrior in a while, but 35 sounds about right based on when I played them. I play Shaman, and I would estimate I have roughly the same if not slightly more. It can be frustrating to struggle to stretch all your binds with mods and extra keys but I think losing abilities would be worse.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Last I counted (For my Warrior) I had 50 (including health stone and symbiosis)

Deleted
    I use around 50 keybinds and I've got the feeling I am lacking buttons haha in a non offensive way I would say: Learn to play. If you keep playing more and more you'll get more experienced and get the hang of it. Just keep practicing and you'll say the exact same thing as I do!

Using under 10 keybinds as a spriest, braindead much?

57 as feral druid and i don't think that's too much. 45 as sub rogue, could use some more

Can't be bothered to count, but around 40 or so on my Warrior and maybe 50ish on my Druid with probably 30 on my Mage and Rogue.

It isn't really hard to keybind a lot of things with modifiers, I could probably fit around 60 in total before I decided to start scrapping some skills I don't use much. The only thing you really need hotkeyed is your mount anyway, mounts are all that matter. Would probably be worth it to hotkey each individual mount you have to a different key, nevermind abilities, just mounts for days.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keybind the spells you will use majority of the time, and share binds with certain talents to clean things up further. I use Bindpad for everything (easy customization and cleans up my interface). Now to roll a warlock and see how many keybinds they have!

It's very dependent on your class. Luckily as a Warrior you don't have many spells that you need Focus or Arena123 macros for, and you only have 1 spell which can be cast at team mates (intervene). Most classes end up between 30-50 without any macros.

I have 55 on Monk, 58 on Druid, 53 on Shadow Priest but only 44 on my Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyn View Post
    yeah, i like clicking too. its easier on the wrist.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

You need to use modifiers (shift, alt, ctrl). I have a "normal" mouse and have 40+ keybinds only on keyboard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyn View Post
    I call that not using the full potential of a class rather than braindead. Less keybinds =/= Easier class aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaniAndras252 View Post
    I just think they should reduce the amount of abilities that each class has a bit..(JUST a bit) by doing what they did before, making a few things "passive" and whatnot.
    I think I read something a while back where they said that it would be nice to reduce the amount of abilities that each class got. Personally, I think it wouldn't be a bad idea and merge some or make them passive as you said. Maybe something they'll do eventually for another expansion.