Paragon Ra-den video

I'm not seeing that they posted one anywhere, did I miss this??

Method's was better :P

They said they won't be releasing it because of how disappointing he was for the last boss. Additionally, their stream was quite comical this morning when they were doing it again as they were carrying people or something.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    They said they won't be releasing it because of how disappointing he was for the last boss. Additionally, their stream was quite comical this morning when they were doing it again as they were carrying people or something.
    From what I saw of Ra-den he did not appear all that impressive. At least the intro didn't look that great (algalon anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by gynshon View Post
    Blizzard just got burn'd I think.

Wasn't meant to be a "last boss." He was a bonus for clearing Lei-Shen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taken from Manaflask interview with Sejta:

You basically refused to take a killshot for Ra-den, care to elaborate as to why?

We did take a killshot of Ra-den (with 9 people, lappe went offline instantly when the boss died) and as I said to you earlier we were just so disappointed on how the boss actually ended up dying that we didn't bother uploading the shot.

So I'm guessing it's the same for video. You can read whole interview for Ra-den thoughts (mostly disappointing ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Blizzard just got burn'd I think.
    No, just makes Paragon look like sore losers for not having the first kill, regardless of raid size.

They found out you could cheese the fight, remove a huge amount of mechanics and the boss fell over, the fight is incredibly dull to watch, they wouldn't have been the first to put out a video.

Why bother?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    No, just makes Paragon look like sore losers for not having the first kill, regardless of raid size.
    not really method was dissapointed as well cus the fight was cheesed
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildozer View Post
    Method's was better :P
    yeah the quality of methods was of a much higher pedigree in editing and sound and general "feel".

kudos to them.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    yeah the quality of methods was of a much higher pedigree in editing and sound and general "feel".

kudos to them.
    How can you compare something (methods video) to something that doesn't exist (paragons video).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inferior2 View Post
    How can you compare something (methods video) to something that doesn't exist (paragons video).
    sorry my sarcasm must not have come through.. il use emotionicon's next time
    Hi

What a disappointing finish to an otherwise great raid instance.