Deleted

Resto, worth getting 2nd haste breakpoint?

Hello everyone
    Im a resto druud who havent raided in a while, but im about to start a bit agien, so I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience in this field:
    Is it really worth getting the 2nd haste breakpoint(mostly for 10man raids)? I mean, im gonna lose alot of spirit and mastery if i am to reforge most of it to haste.
    So as the topic states, is it really worth it?
    And, what is the 2nd haste breakpoint with the 5% haste buff? i know the first is at 3043.
    Thanks in advance

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The answer is No. It doesn't worth it at all you lose too many stats.

The 2nd is 6652 I'm pretty sure and as stated it's really not worth it, simple as that.

Deleted
    In my experience... no

I dont even go for the SOFT haste break even while using SOFT.. unless its a fight where im using WG off cd (eg something like garalon).

mastery is way better

only time ud go for that next breakpoint is if u had too much haste and couldnt get down to 3044... altho id rather be at 3400 for example, than go to 6652

I'd only chase after the 2nd Haste Breakpoint if I have the healing legendary meta AND can get the threshold without sacrificing mastery on any item. That is to say any item without mastery should be reforged to mastery and any item with mastery should have its other stat reforged to haste.

Deleted
    yeah, thats what i thought aswell...
    Tho, do you prefer spirit over mastery, or mastery over spirit? cause i see alot of druids stacking spirit, and other do mastery.

I prefer mastery oer spirit since you allready get more than enough spirit from the gear. I started gemming int/mastery in red instead of int/spirit

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anzolix View Post
    I prefer mastery oer spirit since you allready get more than enough spirit from the gear. I started gemming int/mastery in red instead of int/spirit
    Int/mastery is only a way to do more throughput. But you won't be able to heal council heroic or tortos heroic with it.......

Your doing normal mode so spirit doesnt matter really.

Deleted
    Thanks for the answers!