Thread: Legs dilemma

Legs dilemma

I'm currently running with 522 legs. Here's my profile http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cious/advanced. Last night I ran LFR and got my tier legs to drop. I'm torn as to what to do. The LFR are ilvl 502. I lose quite a bit of strength, but I pick the 2 piece bonus. So looking to my fellow warriors. What would you do? Keep running with the 522 or go for the 2 piece from my tier.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found the 2 piece bonus of being immensly powerfull. I´d drop the 522 legs but keep them until you get your hands on another t15 piece.

You're overcapped on expertise. Take the lfr legs.

2 pc random enrages from melee swings and with the raid buffs you be doing 28% extra physical damage when enraged. The 2 pc uptime for me personally is always almost up and combining that with berserker rage it should be up almost always. 2 pc> 522

Alright guys. Thanks for the advice.

2 piece is quite well if you can track your rb stacks and don't waste over 2. use it even the lfr ones. Esp legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    You're overcapped on expertise. Take the lfr legs.
    Bro, do you even reforge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
    Bro, do you even reforge?

It's very easy in early t15 with the gear that first becomes available to reach a point where you can't reforge away enough expertise to not be overcapped. I'd be more concerned about the OPs hit though since he's stting at 12.75% hit atm which seems a tad excessive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    It's very easy in early t15 with the gear that first becomes available to reach a point where you can't reforge away enough expertise to not be overcapped. I'd be more concerned about the OPs hit though since he's stting at 12.75% hit atm which seems a tad excessive to me.
    I've been pretty steadily using AMR and ReforgeLite for assistance when doing my reforges. In all honesty if you all see something I need to fix or change, by all means let me know. As of last night I went with the tier legs but I am still sitting at 12.75% hit. More on topic with my original post I am happy to report that the 2 piece tier seems to have worked out better. Last night I was pulling easily 10k+ more than I was pre-2 piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crucious View Post
    I've been pretty steadily using AMR and ReforgeLite for assistance when doing my reforges. In all honesty if you all see something I need to fix or change, by all means let me know. As of last night I went with the tier legs but I am still sitting at 12.75% hit. More on topic with my original post I am happy to report that the 2 piece tier seems to have worked out better. Last night I was pulling easily 10k+ more than I was pre-2 piece.
    I'm not saying your reforges/gemming are wrong, they seem about right, however your gear, and especially the 2 swords, makes it pretty hard to not go far over the soft-cap on hit

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    I'm not saying your reforges/gemming are wrong, they seem about right, however your gear, and especially the 2 swords, makes it pretty hard to not go far over the soft-cap on hit
    Ok I see what you are saying. I do have 2 1h swords but they are considerably less ilvl. From what I have been reading everything says to go with your best ilvl weapons. I ended up getting the first 2H'er from a raid and then the next week (while trying for tier gloves) I got the 2nd two hander on a bonus roll (FML). I prefer SMF quite a bit more than TG. Now I'm just waiting for the 1H'rs to drop.