Ready for RAAAIIIDING Soloable

So ive just soloed The achieve Ready for Raaaaaiiddding

The servers just came back up and i had my toon ready and there was so many coachroaches spawned that i managed to do it with 4 secs to spare

If anyone wishes to try this achieve do it just as the servers come up

Deleted
    Right. Solo'd it a few days after the patch was released...it was close, but doing it right after the servers come up should work on most servers.
    Just try to remember where the big groups of cockroaches spawn.

I solo'd it like a week after the patch or something on my mage, just did it like a little before daily resets. It was on KT too so it's a pretty high pop server too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I work during those times

However there are other achievement hunters in my guild that will want this information. Thanks for the tip.

Good to either attempt to solo it right after a server pops up or late at night when no one is around. It isn't hard. It only is if there aren't enough roaches up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also pick a day when roaches is NOT the daily.

That's a great tip, never thought of doing it like that even if it's not ideal for my schedule.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Also pick a day when roaches is NOT the daily.
    Even better, pick a day when Ihgaluk Crag isn't a quest hub.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Even better, pick a day when Ihgaluk Crag isn't a quest hub.
    Although you have to consider that the other faction always gets the other hubs.
    So, for example, if the Alliance has to do Za'Tual and Diremoor, chances are that Horde players will do the Ihgaluk Crag dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Although you have to consider that the other faction always gets the other hubs.
    So, for example, if the Alliance has to do Za'Tual and Diremoor, chances are that Horde players will do the Ihgaluk Crag dailies.
    Never knew that. Always seem to run into the other faction while at the same hubs but perhaps they're just checking on rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    well lucky for stormrage cause its 99% alliance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Never knew that. Always seem to run into the other faction while at the same hubs but perhaps they're just checking on rares.
    I have no source to back this up, and it could be a coincidence of course...but I did the dailies over the course of several weeks on toons of both factions, and I'm pretty sure that I always got different hubs.

Deleted
    Another trick is to use the speed buff from the zandalari potions around the troll quest hub next to the crag. The speed buff doesn't work while mounted, but it does work in saurok form.