Thread: Fishing party!

Fishing party!

Hello friends,

I wish to hear your opinions about my idea. I like making new friends in game and doing unique activities together. I was thinking to advertise in trade for a fishing party. I would create a group of 5 people who just want to go out to the daily fishing spot and fish/chat together while we wait for the big monster to show up.

Does this sound interesting to anyone?

Darkdeathbloodman

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeathbloodman View Post
    Hello friends,

I wish to hear your opinions about my idea. I like making new friends in game and doing unique activities together. I was thinking to advertise in trade for a fishing party. I would create a group of 5 people who just want to go out to the daily fishing spot and fish/chat together while we wait for the big monster to show up.

Does this sound interesting to anyone?

Darkdeathbloodman
    On an RP server you might get some takers. Outside of that I don't really figure you would. Maybe I'm wrong though since fishing is boring as hell.

I use to do that with guildies beneath one of the bridges in wintergrasp it was actually pretty nice.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Yeah, this is the opinion I usually see about fishing. I find it fun, but I am a tad strange.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    I use to do that with guildies beneath one of the bridges in wintergrasp it was actually pretty nice.
    Nice! I think it would be a cool way to meet more people in game to do things with.