Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    I have tried and failed many times but was wondering how long will it take or how long did it take you to complete it?
    How do you try and fail? Every time you try, you come closer. IMO see it as a long term project and just do as much as you can, instead of trying to rush all 250k instantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only about 20k away from it, but ugh. I'll probably get it sometime by the next expansion.

played bgs for quite abit of my time since early TBC, ended up swapping mains multiple times so i've accumulated 2 characters with 70k hks, 1 with 140k and lots more with 10k-25k, got around 400k total HKs on my account but i only got bloodthirsty due to the shared totals.

1k kills a day it would take you less than a year to complete

Its not hard like people have said its just a fucking grind that tbh most people wont give a shit that you have completed

Run the hell out of AV and IoC on the CtA weekends, that really helps. Also, if you work on BG achievements from time to time, it really takes the grind out of it. I went from 20k-73k trying for Battlemaster and still have The Perfect Storm left.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach View Post
    Run the hell out of AV and IoC on the CtA weekends, that really helps. Also, if you work on BG achievements from time to time, it really takes the grind out of it. I went from 20k-73k trying for Battlemaster and still have The Perfect Storm left.

how long did that take? "20-73" that is
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    This achievement is crazy, i played PvP since vanilla, got Battlemaster, very soon Khan, Justicar etc and done tons of BGs above those achievements and I'm only at 120k kills. 250 is way too much, people say " all your chars kills count now" but I only play on one char for 8 years, and even if I played my alts I would not get more, I mean, I can't play two chars at the same time.

I would be 60k on one char and 60k on another then, rathef then 120k on this char as it is now. Easier with alts? Nah..

In Cataclysm there was tons of HK 40 man premades running, joined only one cause they were always full and now Blizzard killed PvP by removing premades.

So I kind of Agree, this achievement is impossible for most people, it will take me another 8 years to do, and Wow might be gone then.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

There are premade groups that use vent to q avs or iocs and farm HKS. That is by far the best way to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I spent about... 5 years with casual PvP and Im less than 90k away. Casual being entering about 10 BGs a week

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that it is account wide HKs I find the achievement very easy for people to obtain, assuming you have played a few years. My account wide HKs is getting very close to 500k at this point.

IoC/AV HK farms make it insanely easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got in january, didn't really start to push for it until I noticed I was about 10k away. My best tip would be open raid and find HK AV farming groups it wont take THAT long time to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure I've understood how the kills are added up though, do you need a certain amount of kills on the character for it to start adding to the total?

I don't think it's impossible, just takes some diligence and time, if you keep jumping into bgs to have fun the hks will grow.

No it just takes time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    IMO see it as a long term project and just do as much as you can, instead of trying to rush all 250k instantly.
    This is the best way to look at it, you don't want to be pvping exclusively with the aim of getting it, pvp for some other achievements or, as crazy as it sounds, because you enjoy pvping.

It's like the "Loot 200k gold" thing, you CAN go out there and grind lockboxes for it, but that seems like a painful way of doing it compared to just playing and creeping towards it.

Blood thirsty achievement is worth nothing since AV/IoC premade gy camp groups were invented.

It should have been about dedication, some milestone, but there is an easy way with the hk farm groups.
    However the title is far from cool any more due to those idiots. I never wore mine as there is little to be proud of when you see backpeddling heroes wearing them who just no lifed a few weeks doing premade AV 24/7. They even didn't need to know how to play, the combined passive damage of rathrak and shadowbolt/whirlwind trinkets was enough to wipe a group the second they ressed. Was a priest on my server who went from 10k to 250k in 2weeks to give an example. I don't want to be mistaken with nerds like that.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I never wore mine as there is little to be proud of when you see backpeddling heroes
    I farmed mine legit, and 99% of the people i've seen backpeddling with this title or high warlord / grand marshal are backpeddling vanilla keyboard turning hunters or warriors

So, what would be the best way to farm this for a non-stealther playing solo?

Deleted
    It is a ballache. I'm at it myself, at 36k Im a LOOOOOOOONG way away but I don't look at it, just check it like.. once a week and be happy that it's gone up

Deleted
    It's a grind-based achievement. No skill required. You could even AFK in stealth and still accumulate the HKs towards it, plus the HKs accumulated from all your characters go towards it.