Deleted

CS burst help fury warrior

Hello im kinda new to fury and i am playing smf atm

No set of t15 yet.

And my question is whats the highest priorty is right now on CS burst

My is : CS,BT,RB,RB,BR RB HS,HS BT RB like that.

Some people using WS instead of HS what is best use? and does HS have higher prio than BT on a CS debuff?

thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox123 View Post
    Hello im kinda new to fury and i am playing smf atm

No set of t15 yet.

And my question is whats the highest priorty is right now on CS burst

My is : CS,BT,RB,RB,BR RB HS,HS BT RB like that.

Some people using WS instead of HS what is best use? and does HS have higher prio than BT on a CS debuff?

thanks
    HS is off gcd so doesn't compete with BT or RB. What you want to do ideally is use BT -> CS -> RB -> BT -> RB -> RB and if you have pooled so you have 120 rage before the CS you should be able to use 4 heroic strikes in there as well.

WS if your rage is jumping >100 and you have an extra GCD before CS, HS if your strapped for GCD since it doesn't share one with the rest of your abilities.

Ideally you want to use HS on every GCD with your 3 RB and one BT, BT is kept on cool down as long as your RB stacks aren't capped.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"

CS - RB - BT - RB - RB

Replace RBs with WS if you got unlucky with procs. With as many HS as you can squeeze in, without rage starving RBs. you wan't to go into CS with a full rage bar and empty it before CS is over.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

I'm curious if we should delay CS until we are enraged (going in with at least 1 RB charge) or if it is better to maximize CS uptime in the long run?

Rather delay RBs leading up to a CS and replace them with WS to ensure you can RB during CS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorca View Post
    I'm curious if we should delay CS until we are enraged (going in with at least 1 RB charge) or if it is better to maximize CS uptime in the long run?
    Don't delay CS, these are the kind of situations why we have Berserker Rage in our toolbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beauterham View Post
    Don't delay CS, these are the kind of situations why we have Berserker Rage in our toolbox.
    The ideal CS phase is as follows: BT-CS-RB-BT-RB-RB with as many HS as you can and a heroic leap. The BT before the CS, or the CS itself have a fairly high chance of enraging you for the first RB. If they don't, since you'll only have 1 RB, hit brage before it, and then go BT-RB-RB, so all 3 RBs are enraged. Thus it would be BT-CS-(b.rage)-RB-BT-RB-RB. If the BT before the CS crits, as well as the CS, you only have the next BT to proc the last RB needed, and if that doesn't crit use brage there to get all 3 RBs in.

Sometimes you'll just have bad luck and only get in 2 RBs, that just sucks.