Trying to level alts.

Anyone else as frustrated as I am trying to level and play alts for fun.

I spend so much time on my main that I can't even touch my alts in a week.

Kind of killing the game for me since I play alts for a break from raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much time do you have to play WoW?
    I have 10 Lvl90's. Granted I am a college student, and I have a fair bit of free time outside of my obligations.
    Getting beyond this, and stepping in-game. It is not hard to level toons. On average, it takes me about a week and a half to level from 1-90 guilded and with heirlooms.
    This translates to about 3 days of /played in-game.

I raid actively on four of my 90s. You can begin to pick and choose, prioritize if you will what needs to be done to maintain those alts. Two of them are geared so that I don't need to run LFRs anymore.
    So I guess it comes down to, how are you spending your time?
    #TeamHunter

but they made alts leveling so fast its ridiculous

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 12:51 PM ----------

oh and new alts means more dailies!!! haha fun fun

I'm not sure what you're on about. The time required for me to properly play my main is very low. Outside of the 9hours a week I spend inside raids, there is very little I need to do.

On the other hand, I don't really feel like leveling up my other alts, as the ones I do have at 90 can only gain more gear from LFR... I hate LFR! And at the moment no alt raids are happening :-(

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 08:54 PM ----------

Guess what I really want to ask you is, what are you're doing on your main that is killing so much time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually this is typical sentiments for many altoholics, while blizz continue to tell us to choose main over an alt to do rep/daily's and raid, its hardly leaves any time for leveling an alt, the way I managed it is by not playing my main during 5.1 and when 5.3 comes out, this will give me time to go back to level my alts, blizz made it easy to level alts hence increasing our obsession in leveling them in previous expansions, so I can claim blizz is at fault in both cases.

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Actually this is typical sentiments for many altoholics, while blizz continue to tell us to choose main over an alt to do rep/daily's and raid, its hardly leaves any time for leveling an alt, the way I managed it is by not playing my main during 5.1 and when 5.3 comes out, this will give me time to go back to level my alts, blizz made it easy to level alts hence increasing our obsession in leveling them in previous expansions, so I can claim blizz is at fault in both cases.
    So if Blizzard doesn't put the cookie jar on top of the fridge you have to eat ALL the cookies?

I have no trouble playing Alts, but creating new alts race/class combo is my downfall. Not sure what I want or what race/faction to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whaaat... lvling is to god damn easy in these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    So if Blizzard doesn't put the cookie jar on top of the fridge you have to eat ALL the cookies?
    I don't know what you are trying to start here, I gave my opinion about how I deal with it, does that offend you in anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KazWiz View Post
    Whaaat... lvling is to god damn easy in these days.
    Truth

What gets me the most is spending time on alts and either forgetting to do something before raid night or missing like a couple hundred valor/conq points for cap.. Then you get behind. Leveling alts is a slippery slope imo.

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Same question for you really, what do you do on your main that takes so much time that you don't have any left to play alts?

For me its just 9 hours a week raiding, its the only thing I really do with my main. I can spend all off my other time playing alts. Not that I'm particularly interested in my alts at the moment, but thats a different story.