Lesser Charms - Am I Missing Something?

Is there anything else that I can use these charms for? I am sitting on a massive amount of charms with no way to get rid of them. The only thing I can trade them in for are Mogu Runes of Fate right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Right.
    /10chars

next patch you can get an item that is helping you in the treasure run scenario, but as of now only extra rolls

You can sit on the charms and stop running dailies for a while. That was Blizzard's intention in letting players hoard them.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    If you do 10-15 dailies EVERY DAY, then... you'll have a surplus. But what do you get out of dailies after rep capped?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    If you do 10-15 dailies EVERY DAY, then... you'll have a surplus. But what do you get out of dailies after rep capped?
    That is my problem. Took a break after power leveling some of my characters to 90 and never began reps. Now I am in the process of capping out my reps and this is where I came across said issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    But what do you get out of dailies after rep capped?
    honor, conquest and gold ;>

You think it's bad with dailies? Do Pet Battles. Just leveling a single pet I got 200 Lesser Charms. I am close to 1000 in total now and gain them faster then I can spend them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    honor, conquest and gold ;>
    For people who don't pvp... useless, useless, and useless.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

If you do 10-15 dailies EVERY DAY, then... you'll have a surplus.
    Currently if you just do the isle dailies twice a week you'll already have surplus lesser charms. So.. about 25 dailies a week is required. (if you don't do the ones that reward only one)
    | Ryzen R7 5800X | Radeon RX 6800 |

Deleted
    petbattles for lesser charms Awww yeah