Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Any of the Atiesh staffs because they're not longer available. Along with the black qiraj crystal.
    Agreed. Any Atiesh is amazing because they're no longer obtainable.

The most legendary lore-wise, I think, would be the glaives because everyone who's anyone would know whose they were and what they meant.

The most legendary weapon type? That's a pretty tough call... I guess I'd have to agree on the bow, because at least for a little while, the fact that it negated the need for ammo was HUGE.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atiesh or Shadowmourne, I am torn between the two.

Poor Val'anyr is so underrated and it's suppose to be this amazingly imbued mace of creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I really wish Atiesh was still obtainable. Would look great with my Shadow Ravens.

Have to go with thunderfury just based on looks

Deleted
    Love the glaives and thunderfury
    And really love the cata legendary questlines

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    So I have 3 questions for basically everyone and they are as follows;

1. What is in your opinion the most 'legendary' legendary if you will?
    2. What is the most 'legendary' weapon lore-wise?
    3. What is the most 'legendary' weapon type?

Of course question number 2 has a bit more of a straight answer than 1 and 3.

1. Shadowmourne. Not even because of the weapon itself, because of the affiliation with Frostmourne.
    2. I would think Sulfuras.
    3. The bow (so in WOW that would be Thoridal)
    1. Not counting the one-off neck drop, Atiesh. You can't get it anymore. It was very difficult to obtain when it was current content. Its lore is epic - it's passed down through the Guardians of Tirisfal. There's nothing else quite like it.

2. The two most legendary weapons lore-wise that were available to players in the game aren't even legendary: Corrupted Ashbringer and Gorehowl. Frostmourne and the Doomhammer are probably more legendary but they've never been available to players.

3. 2-handed swords. We haven't seen one yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    So I have 3 questions for basically everyone and they are as follows;

Of course question number 2 has a bit more of a straight answer than 1 and 3.

1. Shadowmourne. Not even because of the weapon itself, because of the affiliation with Frostmourne.
    2. I would think Sulfuras.
    3. The bow (so in WOW that would be Thoridal)
    In gameplay terms, probably Thunderfury because it's still probably the most difficult to acquire since Blizzard still thinks RNG loot is fun.

As far as lore goes, definitely Shadowmourne, though that name is goddamned motherfucking AWFUL and is probably something a shitwriter like Knaak came up with. But the concept is really nifty and fits the "legendary" name.

Oh, and weapon type? The simple spear, of course. Simple, elegant, deadly.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Otherwise I would say Atiesh.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Atiesh or Shadowmourne, I am torn between the two.

Poor Val'anyr is so underrated and it's suppose to be this amazingly imbued mace of creation.
    I didn't even know about Val'anyr during Wrath - it wasn't until I saw someone running around with it in Cata that I even knew it existed. Kinda depressing that a legendary could go under the radar like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the one above wins =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post
    If people are saying Thrall might die....do you think we will get The Doomhammer?

(That's a fail quote attempt)
    This just made me sad
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Dragonwrath is nice.. I personally have one.. did the quests and have over 18 weeks of fireland clears (dont ask lol, )
    having never done a legendary chain before Im gonna say it was quite decent.

The rogue daggers were ok too, a bit shorter than DTR and not as exciting but meh... DS was a pretty disappointing raid so i guess that feeling carries onward.

as for older legendary items.. no1 beats Thunderfury.

Deleted
    Warglaives deffo! Mostly because it's what I remember the most from WC3

[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

its "the" legendary, the one everyone thinks of when you say the term.

i may be a bit biased.

Deleted
    Atiesh of course !

Deleted
    awwww. so many Shadowmourne mentions accounts for so many "wrath babies". sorry couldn't help it!
    make no.4 The least legendary weapon and Shadowmourne would win it.

anyway, like the guy said anyone who knows his wow would place the glaives first. not to mention they are the most visible items out of all kinds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmourne, took a long time to get and was a huge dps increase, looked cool as well. Felt like a proper legendary, not some random boss drop.

Probably Atiesh, being the staff of Medivh and all.

Probably say Shadowmourne again, the animation of swirling souls or whatever was so badass.

Thunder Fury, purely because the fucker refuses to drop for me I have one binding ¬_¬.

Glaives while cool don't feel as legendary for me as theres no quest to obtain it purify it etc. All other legendaries aside from SWPs bow had you at least do some sort of quest or function to equip it.

The eye when it dropped you combined it with the sulfuron hammer. I cannot remember if you had to use the dark anvil to do this as its been so long since I made it.
    Thunderfury you got one binding started the quest and if you ever got the other binding and the materials needed you could summon a raid boss and get the sword (seen this only once in game as my mates rogue obtained it I am still waiting for one binding XD)
    Atiesh I know someone who has it and after you aquired all the pieces and did got the base/top from nax/aq40 you then went to strat I think to purify it.
    hammer of kings - obtain many pieces of it and when you got them together I think you had to do yogg and throw it into him when he breathed or laughed or something.
    Shadowmourne Think there is a stupidly long quest chain for this.
    Staff from firelands and the daggers from DS require a long quest chain.

The mop legendaries while certainly cool don't fit the term yet as you can't "see" them on your character as you would a weapon. I am hoping we get something at the end that is some form of weapon, that certainly would be up there with all the other legendaries.

Deleted
    This guy has the one true legendary item, since you can no longer get it, and he is the only persone who has the item. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Savorx/simple