Solo scenario help

I just now turned in my 20 secrets of the empire for the 5.2 legendary questline & now get to do the solo scenario at the thunderforge. Problem is I get worn down by the large number of adds. Any tips to getting thru this? I'm a BM hunter.

TYVM

kill adds, in emergency use the anvils

Ah ty was so busy running from adds didn't see anvils could be used.

I've heard it can be rough for classes without much self healing. Make sure you take Spirit Bond (and glyph) and potentially run a Spirit Beast as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I especially liked it when the NPC guardian ran off like an asshole and left me to die.

Guardian does more damage the higher his hp percentage is.
    Using an Anvil does aoe damage to adds, interrupts Sha Boss, and resets Guardian to 50% hp (even if he is higher).
    Standing in green beam put down by Guardian heals you.
    If you are a healer, pick up the orbs the forge throws out, they make you deal damage when you heal the Guardian or yourself.
    Don't overuse Anvils, you need to save a few.

Personally I did this as a mage with zero self healing, not that that matters because the green beam gives all the healing you need. I just focused on aoeing/bursting the adds to keep them off the Blacksmith, and standing in the healing beam when I could. The Sha Boss part was the hardest for me, and arguably the last part of this scenario is far easiest to do as a healer.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..