1st Gen Xbox 360 & HDMI

So today I purchased a new LED TV but only has one set of HD components (red, blue, and green inputs) which I use for my Direct TV HD receiver. Therefore, there is no room for the components to play my first gen Xbox 360 unless I unplug between the two and that's a hassle.

My tv also lacks a VGA port but has two hdmi ports and my first gen Xbox 360 does not have an hdmi port. Is there an adapter that I can use to plug it into hdmi so I do not have to constantly unplug between the two?

I found: http://www.amazon.com/Hdmi-Cable-Ada.../dp/B001S5CCF2

Is this the correct one to use on a first gen 360 or is it something else?

Deleted
    Seems like it would work but I'm not 100% on that so please don't quote me on it.

I did some more reading on that product I linked and it is indeed not an adapter to replace component cables.

You can't convert component into HDMI that easily. Component is an analog video signal converted from a digital one and HDMI is a digital one. So you need a receiver with videoprocessor to convert the analog signal back into a digital one. Also 1st gen 360 doesn't support VGA but DVI and you have the same problem again.

Had the same problem as you and you have 3 options.
    1. buy a switch to switch between signals
    2. buy a receiver with videoprocessor (AV receiver that can do that are expensive)
    3. buy a new 360 with HDMI

I just bought a new 360. They aren't that expensive anymore and they are much more silent and use less power (and they look better).