Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbane View Post
    They always make another boss as filler for the time it takes for them to make another shitty expansion. This isn't even a prediction.
    They have done it once. In Wrath only.

Seems like you have a skewed view of the word 'always'

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Well... The majority of expansions have ended with an extra filler-raid after end-boss was dead..

TBC: Illidan was always meant to be end-boss, but Sunwell/Kil'Jaden appeared out of nowhere..
    WotLK: Lich King was always meant to be end-boss, but Ruby Sanctum/Halion appeared from nowhere..
    Cata: Deathwing was always meant to be end-boss, but after raidig him for months and months without end, we all yearned for an additional boss, appearing from nowhere.. Unfortunately, it never came.
    MoP: ......we'll see...
    There was an endraid announced around the time BT was released, every1 who raided seriously at that time knew BT wasn't gonna be the last raid of the expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-05-01 at 07:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    They have done it once. In Wrath only.

Seems like you have a skewed view of the word 'always'
    And in TBC........
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBC: Illidan was always meant to be end-boss, but Sunwell/Kil'Jaden appeared out of nowhere..
    Are you sure of that?

Deleted
    And in TBC........
    I don't count that. It's a full on raid, harder than BT, and Sunwell was up for like at least 8 months? You can't compare Sunwell to Halion.

Am I the only one who thinks OP is trying to sound like a wise, mysterious wizard in his responses?
    Last edited by Rocket Surgeon; 2013-05-01 at 07:46 AM.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    AM I the only one who thinks OP is trying to sound like a wise, mysterious wizard in his responses?
    /banishes you to the nether.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bad troll, is bad troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I don't count that. It's a full on raid, harder than BT, and Sunwell was up for like at least 8 months? You can't compare Sunwell to Halion.
    I'm pretty sure, it was only 5 months from SWP to WotLK, but that's less important..

Also, Ruby Sanctum was a full raid.. 4 bosses, and half a tier (exactly like BT vs SWP) higher than ICC..
    Granted, KJ have a lot of lore, and Halion (next to) no lore, but they are still filler-raids, that wasn't planned as end-raids when the expansion was released..

Yes, there was FIVE sanctums planned, but only two made it into the game.. However, they were planned to come through the entire expansion..
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-05-01 at 08:18 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

4 mini bosses that had no point 1 boss dropped loot thats it.. nothing more!

Sunwell was meant to be the opening raid for Wrath... True story.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Deleted
    He IS the last boss of MoP!!!

um.... why not both??? XD garrosh and old god
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

I hope Blizzard develop the Klaxxi story i'm looking forward to see what will happen to them when 'their' Old God will rise again.

10+ Year Old Account
    He really won't be, he might have some part in the Garrosh fight (being mentioned or something) but that's it, imo.

Deleted
    wasnt it hinted that we will see the final sha (his 7th head).

but the old god himself no.

Well... The majority of expansions have ended with an extra filler-raid after end-boss was dead..

WotLK: Lich King was always meant to be end-boss, but Ruby Sanctum/Halion appeared from nowhere..
    Cata: Deathwing was always meant to be end-boss, but after raidig him for months and months without end, we all yearned for an additional boss, appearing from nowhere.. Unfortunately, it never came.
    MoP: ......we'll see...
    Sunwell was planned from the beginning, we just weren't told about it right away. 1 expansion is not the majority.

Deleted
    Blizzard did say that the last Sha head will appear in MoP but didn't say when and how So meh. don't really know what to believe (And No I didn't make this up, it was on the front page of MMO before 5.2 was released)

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Y'Shaarj will be.
    Yes, the old god that has been confirmed by the devs as slain by the titans and never to rise again will be the last boss of the expansion, bringing the beating of dead things from the forums to the game.

i dont believe garrosh will be the end boss of MoP, he'll be the end boss of the last large raid in MoP, but not the last boss of MoP.

i reckon we'll have some big ass magical "thing" go off, like another mana-bomb, or the heart of y'shaarj empowering garrosh with old god powers - something big and magical that'll happen during the siege of orgrimmar. this then acts like a beacon to the legion and draws them closer, leading to some kinda small scale invasion that leads into the next expansion.

when this small scale invasion force lands, they are there purely to forge a foothold on azeroth so they can start summoning in the rest of the legion for the next expansion - much like queen azshara did at the well of eternity. i kinda expect illidan to make an appearance of some variety...

would love to see illidan show up as garrosh gets taken down, to then expose malkorok (if he is a covert operative) or otherwise just turn up to tell us all that the legion are coming and they are coming right now. if there's any truth to malkorok being a dreadlord or demon of some variety, that's when it will play out. otherwise we'll be introduced to some new general of the legion sent forth to create a rift to the nether, or argus, essentially creating a second dark portal to the demon homeworld.

It's entirely feasible that the legion would choose to attack when the horde and alliance are seemingly at their weakest due to war between themselves (edit, or be drawn to azeroth by the excessive powers garrosh seeks to control/use in the war). the siege of orgrimmar is a huge distraction for all the races on azeroth, everyone is going to have to get involved and while we are distracted is when the legion will strike - which then means, we get a filler raid between SoO and 6.0 where we try to stop the legion from maintaining their foothold, but while us hero's are busy fighting the dude overseeing the whole landing party operation, it all goes horribly wrong and dark portal 2 connecting to the nether/argus is created, we manage to take control of the portal to the twisting nether/argus, but the connection has been made and demons now constantly stream through it. there'd probably be new daily hub added as well, to help push back the invading forces.

you could also have turalyon and alleria somehow finding their way back to azeroth by hitching a ride with the invasion force.

i just totally made all this up, but i think theres some scope for it.
    Last edited by smokii; 2013-05-01 at 10:47 AM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    Yes, the old god that has been confirmed by the devs as slain by the titans and never to rise again will be the last boss of the expansion, bringing the beating of dead things from the forums to the game.
    You should know better than to take blizzard's words for granted. Also death in Warcraft universe means nothing. If demonic magic can patch up a Night Elf in Blasted Lands because of plot and rule of cool, I'm certain that there is convienient plot device to patch up Old Gods as well. Also this:

Originally Posted by Erudax

Ywaq maq oou; ywaq maq ssaggh. Yawq ma shg'fhn
    Originally Posted by Herald Volazj

Ywaq maq oou; ywaq maq ssaggh. Ywaq ma shg'fhn.
    Originally Posted by Mindbender Ghur'sha

They are outside the cycle...
    Last edited by mmocac96309fe0; 2013-05-01 at 10:57 AM.