Poll: What is your least favorite Mists of Pandaria raid?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Least Favorite Mists Raid?

Just as the title reads, which is your least favorite Mists raid? Not the LFR portions, the entire raid. I'll post a comment for my least after people start voting.

Well first off if you intended for a poll, there is no poll. Second of all, i dont like any of them.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been working on the Poll. I didnt realize it posts before the poll is created

I started back up in 5.2 so I saw all the raids back to back for the most part and so far out of all of them I least like HoF on the LFR level. I can't really comment past the LFR level seeing as I have only done MSV normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting results so far. If I were to vote an LFR section, it would be Forgotten Depths. It takes forever and I never seem to get through one wipe-free.

Deleted
    I hate MSV so much, maybe cause there are too many Mogu there or something, I don't know seems like an old tomb with statues for mobs.

ToES is complete rubbish, with horrible endboss Sha of Fear which is arguably worst endboss ever.

Others were fine

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Terrace as my least favorite, though it was a tossup between Terrace and HoF. While Heart of Fear was aesthetically boring, mechanically some of the fights were rather fun, like Imperial Vizier, Garalon, and Ambershaper, but in comparison Terrace was very... pretty I guess, but the bosses were very boring, repetitive, and easy. The MSV fights were pretty awesome, but ToT is freaking amazing so far, and I've still only killed heroic Jin'Rokh. I can't wait till we push further in.

I actually can't think of one that I really dislike. There are some bosses I dislike, for sure, but they're not enough to ruin their respective raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, ToT has been loads of fun. HoF has been my least favorite and the raid I've done the least because of my dislike for it. The fights are interesting and more compelling, but definately less forgiving than ToES. If HoF's interior design was different I would think it's the better of the three first ones. That, and the itemization was poor for my BM Monk.

There are boss fights in all that i enjoy but there are few bosses i wish would just stay dead from last week, Mogu'shan Vaults though overall was the quickest to feel like a waste of time and just had me pressing buttons on auto pilot. I enjoyed it when it was the first 5 clears but wow it got old fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate HoF. Haaaate it. The color scheme hurts my eyes. Not a fan of the Mantid either.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having done full Mogu'Shan Vaults on Normal and only a part of Heart of Fear on Normal - I can safely say that, while all of my most recent raiding was in Looking for Raid, Mogu'Shan is easily the most hated raid I've done during Mists. In Looking For Raid, Sigils of Power takes AGES - and the gear is beyond easy to replace, making it pointless to run further unless you want to continue the legendary chain.

Deleted
    I'd say ToES. All the fights were boring and/or frustrating.

Heart of Fear, hands down. Every night that I had to log in to raid that place felt like a trek into the Pit of Despair. =/ The majority of the fights just felt so gimmicky and clunky.

Hof, the inside makes me disgusted and the fights, while having interesting mechanics, are rather boring. (I only do lfr, so the 2nd part may be diff on normal)

Hof is my least favourite, mop has had amazing raids though, this is easily the best xpac ever for pve (Assuming they don't goof 5.4 up)

So who wants to be a hipster and choose ToT?

hof
    stupid trash especially on the first part and "meh" bosses plus everything looks like it went through a piss filter first

10+ Year Old Account
    HoF. Place makes me want to vomit.