Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farmer my fav
    crap title is the patient
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

depends on transmog/race/etc.
    some titles really compliment gear and whatnot.
    in general id say the best are server first and rank 1 titles, just for the sake of effort needed to earn them.
    follow ups are hand of adal, grand crusader, firelord, light of dawn, of the horde, bloodthirsty, immortal/undying, the insane and salty.

the worst would be jenkins, the patient, the turdist, challenger, and explorer.

Best: Immortal, Firelord, Dragonslayer. Those incredibly cheesy and cliche titles kinda look neat near your characters name

Worts: of the Nightfall, I guess. I understand peoples need for titles when they add "the Explorer" or "Jenkins" to their names, but "of the Nightfall"? It sounds crappy (my opinion ofc) and lacks any amount of awesomeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best: Herald of the Titans, Undying.
    Worst: None, I like them all on their own unique way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to go with whatever is fitting for the character, my druid for example uses guardian of cenarius, might not be the most epic, but doesn't get much more fitting for a druid IMO.

still not sure what to try and get for my rogue, Hordebreaker could be good, or wait and see waht PvP titles I can get this season ^_^

I enjoy my champion of ulduar title.
    but my champion of ulduar title is also super long. It wins in both catagories.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

I've always liked "Champion of the Frozen Wastes"(my main is a DK, it fits), but "the Kingslayer", "the Undying", and several others are pretty cool as well. Titles have kinda gone downhill post Wrath IMO.

I don't like "Jenkins", most of the holiday ones("the Hallowed" is an exception, I do like that one), and "the Scenaturdist" cause it's a goofy looking, goofy sounding word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the Holiday ones are awful.

I like using 'the Seeker'. Even if it is a little easy to get nowadays. I also like using 'Professor', 'Farmer' and 'Chef'.

I do wish they had implemented 'Iron Chef' as a title with the Iron Chef achievement though.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I personally always liked "The immortal" and "Starcaller" though it varies pending on race/class and spec to what I consider Best always like to have something that feels a bit more fitting.

Least favorite the holiday achievement titles along with "the patient".
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Definitely Camel-Hoarder for me.

Scarab lord being the fav (never had it sadly!) Then Immortal (which I do:P)

Least, Patient.

Deleted
    Champion of Ulduar

I got it while it was current and it was perhaps the period of time I had the most fun on wow. I like to keep it close to me

Best: Insane and Bloodthirsty
    Worst: Patient

Deleted
    Best: Seeker because it reminds me of that song
    Worst: Probably the patient or jenkins

Quote Originally Posted by andraxion View Post
    Favorite -Immortal/Undying/Hand of A'dal.

Least -Holiday titles and any that require little to no effort (reputation titles, dungeon (not raids), etc.,
    Some Reputation titles were actually kinda hard to farm. Well, not hard, but time consuming back in the day.

I was quite proud to have the Guardian of Cenarios and half way to The Argent Champion when achievements came about (and the Argent Crusade was an easy farm... so...) The Guardian one especially. If I never go into Silithus again, it'll be too soon.

(However Cataclsym kinda destroyed those grinds. Was bare, bare annoying to finish the quest chain in WLP/ELP on an alt and go to instant exalted with The Argent Dawn. Fuck man, that grind took me days in TBC :/ haha)

But for me it depends entirely on the race/class. My Draenei Paladin has the Champion of the Naruu, and I think that's very fitting. My gnome priest has The Light of Dawn, and with a transmog of the Argent Crusade I think it looks pretty cool. My Warlock struggles with a 'cool' title, so I just settle with The Undying usually because soulstone biatches.

Worgen Druid is especially hard because the theme between Human and Druid intertwines too much (Guardian title only really fits Night Elves/Tauren in my opinion. Definitely not a Worgen/Human title). I usually don't even have a title on him because nothing fits him (well, apart from of the Alliance but I'm like 20k honour kills away from it and I really hate PvP...)
    Last edited by Alfryd; 2013-05-02 at 11:27 AM.

Favs: Battlemaster, Guardian of Cenarius both for my druid. of Senjin for my Troll Shaman. I love the old school PVP titles.
    Least fav: Other city titles, the Immortal/The Undying - let me check your stats, I'm sure you've died 1000 times. Twilight Vanquisher, it makes me think happily that someone vanquished that awful movie series, only to realize that no, no they hadn't.

imo most titles sound rediculus. but the worst ones imo whould be:
    Destroyers end
    Blackwings bane
    Bane of the fallen king
    Defender of a shattered world
    Saviour of azeroth
    Conqureror of ulduar
    Champion of the frozen wastes
    Avenger of hyjal
    Farmer (who the hell uses farmer as a title?!?!)
    Guardian of cenarious

thou generally, only the pvptitles sound like a title you whould actaully introdue yourself with (or use as a nickname) . thou a a fiew pve titles do work, grand crusader for instance, or Battlemaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst: Jenkins and Love Fool
    Favs: Guardian of Cenarius and Salty.
    The Salty title however is kind of devalued now, with the nerf to the achievements. It was not easy to win the fishing tournament, which is not required anymore to manage to get the title.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Favs: Battlemaster, Guardian of Cenarius both for my druid.
    hehe, yep.. I always thought that the Guardian title was a must have for my druid, no other title fits that class better.

Oh Wait....... My all time fav... And the only time ever since I play the game that I got REALLY pissed for getting it taken away...

Keymaster..

Not even turned to a Feat, just simply removed. That really sucked.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-05-02 at 12:32 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Favorites: Herald of the Titans, The Undying/Immortal, Brewmaster (I use this one all the time on my monk), Salty and Insane.
    Hated: The Scenaturdist, Matron/Patron, and probably the Patient.

I'm not even sure why the bottom ones annoy me though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst: The Paitent

Best: Hand of A'dal, Herald of the Titans & Scrab Lord.

The Best titles are the ones you can't obtain anymore.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.